Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ari Gold

Praise the Lord!

Guest Spargo

The E30 guru's have finally done it! E30.de has detailed instructions on how to convert the E30 hubs to E36 5 lugs items!

Translated

The link is a literal translation, but i'll see if I can sweet talk an ex of mine who speaks german into translating it. I don't hold much hope, so does anyone know a guy that knows a guy that speaks german?

Edited by CiLK WuRM

may be a silly comment from a E36 owner..but why would you do this

..appart from he obvious hassles with certing/insurance/god etc.

so you can get some different wheels on? is it really so hard to find good mags for your boys/girls E30's..sux to be you if thats true. :(

niiice...came across that site the other day but my german is limited to Achtung Spitfire!...some pretty interesting stuff in there....hehe has some funny literal german translations...

wicked, this is one thing that is definately on my list..... theres just not enough dish being offered if i dont do the conversion.... i havent actually looked at the link but they using m roadster parts.... im thinking they'd be hard to source in nz??

oh k, e-sirty six bits.... i see, my brothers mate knows german, lived there for a couple of years.... i'll get him to have a look...

Guest Spargo

run bigger brakes, parts are more plentiful, its stronger than E30 gear, 5 lugs wheels pwn.

this seems almost a waste of time and money to me... as you can always upgrade brakes / find mags / look harder for parts ;) / pimp ladies (sorry that wasnt meant to be there) etc

but meh if you can get it on the cheap all power to you my brotha B)