Black Leather Interior

OBC

Power Windows and Sunroof

Manual Steering Rack

35% Tinted Windows

Fog Lights (Front and Rear)

Cruise Control

175,XXX km

Lowered on 40mm jamexes front, slightly less drop on rear, really nice height as you will see from photos

ICE: No headunit, but comes with everything else, 6" pioneer speakers mounted in the front pods

4X300W Lightning Audio Amp

12" Pioneer Subwoofer

Smoked tails/indicators/side markers

aluminium floor mats

Shadowlined

New Stuff:

Clutch Master Cylinder

Dizzy Rotor and Cap

Rewired CAS

Battery

Front Wheel bearings

Tie Rods and Control arms

Polyurethane Control Arm bushes and trailing arm bushes

Flex Disc

Front Pads + Discs

Fresh Diff Fluid, engine oil, clutch/brake fluid

I have spent sh*t loads of money on my car, but its time to go! Engine runs very well, keeps up to Andrews fully rebuilt 325 till the end of 3rd (may as well be honest!). Has been very very reliable for a long time now! Any questions ask me on here or through PM. Ph 021 2607222 for the computer illiterate! also angus@bimmersport.co.nz

and as i said, photos on monday

and the car is on bottlecaps, just needs wheels and it will look mint

$6700 ONO

I'll pitch in here and say that this is a great car, Gus has turned this car into a very good and reliable car.

It would be a great buy for someone, especially if you after a good 5 speed 325i with full black leather sports interior.

Cheers

and just out of interest for prospective buyers......the leather interior would be very easy to sell...and easily worth a grand.

that bimmersport line up is a masty session.. lol

gl with the sale gus.

id hit it, but its a bimmer... :P

(its a phat ride though peeps)

cheers tim...the pretty old pics but give people an idea...it looks better now :D

Owned since Dec 18 last year....and yeah it used to have a p/plate

the rears are fine....at least 3 mm of tread...the fronts are pretty worn on the inside...but they are grants so would need to talk to him about it...if the offer was good enough i could be persuaded to replace them

profile...note ride height, no tuckage at rear!

post-11-1099172616.jpg

ive got a black kidney grill spare....around town its about 11L/100k......on the proper road its about 7-8L/100k...pretty good

and its an I6 :D

were the chrome strips around the windows just painted or fully replaced ? Is the height of the springs good enuff 2 tackle some steepish driveways ? doesnt look to have any damage.

what happened 2 ye ol bigbore that was on there ?

Edited by E30stz

chrome strips were covered with signwriting vinyl...theres a tiny bit still uncovered behind the rear doors which i will finish off before i sell.....theres a couple of dents but nothing unexpected in a 15 year old car. the springs are 40mm drop in the front, and prob round 30mm in the rear (mtech springs, although i have jamexes for the rear too) goes over driveways and stuff no prob....very very occasionaly on steep ones with a full car but its 10X better than when i got it....a set of fron konis or bilsteins would solve the prob

big bore is gone! sounded bloody irritating....the one on there now is pretty stock....sounds really nice though.....nice sound when gunning it but quietish when cruising