Sign in to follow this  
Gus

FS: My E30 325i

Dents: all put there by the PO...one very front of front left guard, the v front of the bonnet is a little....and yeah a couple of small indents in the roof that you see in the sun.....to be honest they arent noticeable, and wouldnt be a big deal to fix, i just hate spending sh*t loads of cash on panel work unless i had plans to put a kit of some description on, which i dont

hey gus

car lookin very nice. if i didint have mine id be very keen.

where did you get the black rondells from

cheers for that grant....the roundels are just signwriting vinyl (again...i love that sh*t) kind courtesy of shelley....they just stuck over the blue bits so can peel straight off (blue bits are mint too) tell your mates...havnt put it on trademe and wont for a week so get it before it goes!

Thats a fukn nice car now man, real good pics too. is there a dent in the bonnet front? prob just my blindness tho lol.

im aktully up in the bay, but provided its thea on the 12 of Dec, i'd be keen 4 a look eh

nath~~

Edited by nath

nah there is a dent from PO..never got it fixed as i was waiting to get a kit...but now that plans have changed...gimme a yell when you down here..hopefully for me its gone by then but who knows!

30mm in the rear (mtech springs

How come mine doesnt sit that low at the back?

you have a facelift or Pre FL? facelifts have lower rear arches....my front is lower.....they def are mtech (have the m stripes on em) and you prob have the stock bilsteins which would make it a tad stiffer

have now got two front tyres, and doing brake hoses tomorrow..only prob then will be the rust patch (<$100 to fix) which depends on warrant place as to whether it matters or not.....still havnt got round to trademeing it yet....will sell without sub + amp for 6400

looking at an M325i....but not 100% sure....im actually really really happy with it...just been driving as i havent for a while.....so much fun!

we have a warrant! no problems what so ever

Cool, what you get for it if you don't mind me asking?