Sign in to follow this  
318Touring

E36 Inspection 2

Has anyone got inspection 2 done on the e36? I'd like to get a feel in terms of dealer's and independent shop's costs.

Guest Spargo

Your looking at around $1500 bills i would wager, mine's nearly due, and i definitely won't be taking it to a BMW stealer,

ouch, that's gonna hurt. Might as well sell it and get e46 making suret hat insp 2 is a few yrs away. The six plus programme from BMW NZ is supposedly will reduce servicing cost?

Guest Spargo

Well, i've been f8cked over more times by BMW NZ than i've had hot meals, so i don't really wish to cloud your view of them.... That being said, its only 1500, an upgrade to E46 will cost alot more. Why not buy a nice 328 wagon (if your a wagonist!) or even an E46 M3, they can be had for alot less than E46's at the mo'

Well, a 98 318 (import) once went for $27k and change at a Mitsi dealer. No, it's only done 60000 kms, that was really good deal!! Trying getting another wagon is like very difficult as they are very rare.