Sign in to follow this  
Guest MSBOND

I recomend it

Guest MSBOND

Oh my god! Please strip you dirty black boxes from your e30 and buy yourselves after market air filters! Motorway driving and hills are a dream now, you can feel the freedom in it! Im so pleased i invested in my pod filter.

Guest Andrew

uhh you probably lost horsepower? .. you can't remove the AFM anyway so your not going to free up any intake restrictions. The stock intakes suck nice cold air from the front of the car.. not the hot assed engine bay. Hot air = bad.

Guest coka

:D lol.. .nice..when i did mine, it did help..and pretty loud too...but yea..cant reli feel the freedom..lol..jk!~.. ^_^

wot u get?...k&n?

Guest Andrew

:D lol.. .nice..when i did mine, it did help..and pretty loud too...but yea..cant reli feel the freedom..lol..jk!~.. ^_^

wot u get?...k&n?

thats because there is no freedom.. only worth it for the sound.

Guest MSBOND

Um thats wot a heat shield is, we cornering and insulating it off so the whole front left of the car is a big compartment for cool air flow. If anything it has gained horse power.

Guest Andrew

Dyno it.. I'd put money it will be identical.

Watch your AFM with the K&N pod filters.. it f**ks them up. You do not want to replace the AFM..

Guest coka
:) oic...wot does the k&n filters do anyway?...is it just popular of the sound and the washable fact?...

Guest Andrew

its mental.. i assure you. If you want to do a real intake mod.. put the M30 AFM in. Of course the throttle body is the restriction now.. so that needs doing also.

M30 AFM, Bore out throttle body, Larger injectors, adjustable fuel preasure reg.

Cold air box, and your fancy pants airfilter. Then your make some gains. Couple that up to a custom chip, and away you go. :P

Edited by tHrEEtWoFiVe

M30 AFM, Bore out throttle body, Larger injectors, adjustable fuel preasure reg.

Cold air box, and your fancy pants airfilter. Then your make some gains. Couple that up to a custom chip, and away you go. :P

+ turbo and woohoo!

then you get some extra HP B)

you serious.. or is it just one of those "im getting a turbo yea!"