Sign in to follow this  
Guest MSBOND

SOUNDS

Guest MSBOND

Well once you have something you always wanna make it bigger and better, and my sounds just aint cutting it any more! My compitition head deck is still all sweet, my amp and sub are all good, but im thinking my rear 6x9s r needing to be amped!

Any ideas?

Well once you have something you always wanna make it bigger ..

MUSTTTT STAYYYY ONNNN TOPIC..aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

ok well to make it all sound good...loose the 6x9s for a start and put in some nice small component rears(if you must have rear fill...does anyone go to a concert and face backwards?)

spend your money on topline front splits/components and amp them to a good level.

im currently not running any rear speakers and it sounds suprisingly good with just my 6 front speakers and rear sub. but i got a spare little amp so i'll put in my little kenwood 3way rears one day..maybe turn them down tho.

excellent.. all these years of telling you and it worked!! Praise the Lord!!

homy.. badass B)

homy is right, spend the cash up front, no rear fill, start to use deadening materials, ie roadkill on the doors etc to seal that baby up B)

Guest Spargo

Amped components up front, single 12" sub. Sorted

The Daniels are exactly right. You don't go to a concert, and face the bar!

Can you tell i'm into SQ?

Guest MSBOND

Wot you two going on bout now? ;) Well i like rear 6x9s cos my head deck allows me to fade in and out each speaker, so its like the perfect surround sound.

Guest MSBOND

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRR! I was asking them wot there goin on bout wit there names... bein sarcastic (notice the smiley at the end) I replied to them about the rear speakers saying im keeping mine.

seriously if you get some nice components up front amped and set up nice you will never notice the rear is even missing... the sound stage will be alot better

its all about SQ B)

Guest MSBOND

dude i didnt go panel beating the rear for nothing, im thinking of amping the rear then getting 6x9s for the front and a few pairs of tweeters then fiddle with them from my headdeck.

dude i didnt go panel beating the rear for nothing, im thinking of amping the rear then getting 6x9s for the front and a few pairs of tweeters then fiddle with them from my headdeck.

6x9's for the front?

err get off that buzz quick!

ok here is what im trying to tell you....

get some decent components well placed and amped for a good sound stage and clarity.. you wont notice the lack of rear fill

forget 6x9s or anything in the back.. the sub freqs the 6x9s make cancel out the same freq waves the sub is trying to produce effectivly lowering the level of the sub and generally destroying the sound staging

just give it a go.. (i think i have convered Homy to the sounds of real I.C.E :D)

oh and a few sets of tweeters? please dont as only cars that are hardcore into the sound scene need more than one set.. your average set-up will not benifet (and the brightness will pwn your ears)

if ya wanna know anything else go to the Canze website

some good info for newbies :P

just give it a go.. (i think i have convered Homy to the sounds of real I.C.E :D)

"sine you pitty on the runny kine my damie"

yeah ppl masty over their $200 6x9s for some strange reason..i dont get it really

they're like BIG n nasty ...its like home audio..you dont see good quality speakers that are McMassive..your lucky if ya can find them at all(drool Bose tiny ass kicking speakers...truly amazing sound)

but i spose it all comes down to price and what you think good sound quality is.

but please dont go for the 6x9s up front...please

Guest TUMEKI

You out east ways don't you MSBOND, if you do go to the Car Audio Shop or talk to PLAYLD on the nzpc forums, hes the man to talk to or at least his crew about setting up decent sounds, his sounds set him back $30k all up now but his sounds aint the sh*t for nothing

kapatown, tipi tay.

bahahaha i love that movie, pootie tang

hmm

i gots to say na-nay-no my brother.. no other peeps have seen this.. i may again watch now.. that movie pwns me B)

Edited by *sic