Sign in to follow this  
greenday-rulz21

Spoiler opinions

Spoiler or No Spoiler  

59 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Don't know whether I want to get the aftermarket rear lights. Problems with fitment and water leaking in aren't uncommon. And those listings are deceiving anyway. Its not $180 delivered, Postage from Australia is $35. So $215 all up isn't cheap to me, not for aftermarket. Rather wait around and get some used genuine ones.

Brian, I completely hear what you're saying. And agree. The spoiler gives it a sportier stance.

What I like about it now is that its sort of understated sporty. While its still got the kit and wheels, the spoilerless look kinda tones down the sporty look and gives it a much sleeker look. I asked for peoples opinions and I'm happy to hear them mate. I think yours really suits the spoiler though, more than mine.

Cheers guys.

I was pretty 50/50 on whether it would look better with or without it.

Now that it's off, I think it looks really good ... I reckon the coupes suit the sleeker look without a spoiler.

Although in saying that, it did still look good with the spoiler ... so I would say I'm now 60/40 in favour of no spoiler :)

Edited by Wom