Sign in to follow this  
Braeden320

My Mondeo ST220

Ridiculous. Get a German plate. The cops have given up caring now. Hope you plan on keeping the car for a while, ST220 will look silly on a BMW.. As does TTEETT.

Do you run the SP Sport Maxx? They are a top tyre, just ran my set out on the Meggie, mine were 235 and griped like you say sh*t to a blanket.

Its funny how people see drive train as a determining factor in grip, my FWD has more grip than any car I have driven

ESP is awlways off though :)

Will be keeping yep, even if I get another car i'll be keeping this one.What does TTEETT stand for?

Got the Sport Maxx yep they are a great tyre, Have done 20,000k on them now and they are wearing well. I get an alignment and check every couple of months as I get them for free :ph34r: Have also got nitrogen in them, pass on if it makes a difference but got that for nothing to!

FWD with ESP off, good tyres and an LSD is a very fun car. I have given a few V8's and turbos shocks through MT Messanger and the Awakino Gorge.

Edited by braeden.

The Dunlop Sport max are up there with some much more expensive tyres, I actually fear they are/ere better than my $600 Pirellis.

I had a good drive of one through the back roads of Onewhero and had it dancing, lots of grip and very adjustable.. Scary coming in too quick and lifting off after heavy braking!

TTEETT is Toyota Team Europe, they are Europe’s Toyota motorsport arm, responsible for the Celica and Corolla WRC and Group A cars, Toyota’s GT1 LeManz racer and are now the company that run the Toyota F1 team and build engines for Williams… plus a whole lot more. I had one of there special edition road cars and brought the plate to suite it, the guy that brought the car didn’t want them so I kept them and fitted them to the Beemer.

TTEETT is Toyota Team Europe, they are Europe’s Toyota motorsport arm, responsible for the Celica and Corolla WRC and Group A cars, Toyota’s GT1 LeManz racer and are now the company that run the Toyota F1 team and build engines for Williams… plus a whole lot more. I had one of there special edition road cars and brought the plate to suite it, the guy that brought the car didn’t want them so I kept them and fitted them to the Beemer.

I just thought you couldn't spell Titts :P

I saw one of these in Mission Bay not that long ago. Was caining it aswell :), good looking car and it sounded quite nice aswell, and it was blue like yours

Love the ST220, never actually seen on here in NZ. Have driven the smaller 2.5V6 version and it was a wet blanket. I have owned an 02 Mondeo Wagon, it had 250km on it at the time and it was as tight as a drum. Very under-rated car, would own one any day over a Corolla. We've got the Mazda 6 as a work car & it's great too, but bang for buck, I'd have the Mondeo if I had the choice again!

Thought you might like this?

That Vectra is a crackup!

Edited by X5V8

Old thread?

But pics in first post... very nice looking Mondeo. Do like alot.

My sister & brother in law have a Modeo 5spd. Not sure what specs it is, but its a modern version.

Drop the clutch in 1st in the wet & wouldnt get traction til 3rd. Got me freaked out cos I didnt expect it (drove for a weekend when I was down there -christchurch- last year, for a weekend). I fell in love with it :lol:

Edited by Shady

Thought you may interested

Love the ST220, never actually seen on here in NZ. Have driven the smaller 2.5V6 version and it was a wet blanket. I have owned an 02 Mondeo Wagon, it had 250km on it at the time and it was as tight as a drum. Very under-rated car, would own one any day over a Corolla. We've got the Mazda 6 as a work car & it's great too, but bang for buck, I'd have the Mondeo if I had the choice again!

Thought you might like this?

That Vectra is a crackup!

Yea thats a sweet video, That vectra really doesn't want to go round a corner

CATASTROPHIC UNDERSTEER!!!!

That's classic. It looks like a bag of turds IMO that car, it looks like 10 bags of turds going round corners.

That drift in the MPS is so smooth, it makes you want to go out & try it ha.

Edited by X5V8