Sign in to follow this  
Matty104

FS: 88 320i, Daimond schwartz

Guest FrantiC

lol @ getting a 2.5l front cut.

You could always bolt a 2.5l motor in, But hey why not chop the whole front off and weld it to my car instead :rolleyes:

why bolt it when you can get your mates to weld it up for you, then you could even kill two birds with one stone and weld the doors shut at the same time, makes sense i think

Guest FrantiC

Hahahaha.

Happen to have this bit here bro, Number 16. Little dowel that the throttle cable goes through. Dropped mine F*** knows where when I took the head off lol.

yep , just went and pulled it off and even had an envelope with a stamp on it (thanks mum) andything else you need , scrappys supposed to be on his way as we type

lol @ getting a 2.5l front cut.

You could always bolt a 2.5l motor in, But hey why not chop the whole front off and weld it to my car instead :rolleyes:

I didnt mean it that way, but ok whatever. Was meaning take everything from firewall to the front etc. Thats what I was told by Mosen!!! To do a good conversion, easier buying a front cut or a complete written-off car...I dunno ffs.

Edited by Shady

I didnt mean it that way, but ok whatever. Was meaning take everything from firewall to the front etc. Thats what I was told by Mosen!!! To do a good conversion, easier buying a front cut or a complete written-off car...I dunno ffs.

If you got a front cut, they just meant at least you'd get all the parts in one go inc. suspension, engine, everything. Then you have to bolt it all in.

Sounds like you would have a busy weekend ahead if ya did that!

Guest FrantiC

Ah ok, Though you meant by 'front cut' you where gonna get a front cut from a 325i and weld the front cut to your car.. Lol. all e30 shells and subframes are the same, regardless what motor they have. Just a matte of bolting the right engine in with the right mounts.

Both above:

Yes I know. Thats what my plan was. To buy it all in one go & just do a complete swap - when I said "front cut" I didnt mean it literally. No way would I ever be silly enough to literally cut the front off and weld another front on...OK so it was a pretty stupid idea Me starting a thread about welding my back doors up (thats my decision, I am thinking if I want to do it in the future, whether or not anyone agrees with it) but no way would I EVER cut the front off :lol:

Bump, all cheap parts, will accept beer as form of payment because beer is yummy

still for sale

Recaros $20

rear bumper (blue) $10

Inner bootlid cover $5

M20b20 afm and icv $25

washer bottle and pump $5

Plastic steering colum cover with cruise,indicator and wiper stalks $20

sun visors $5

Wing mirrors (Drivers mirror has a crack) $20

Inner door rubbers $10

range of seatbelts $free

windscreen wipers $10

drivers side kick pannel $5

chrome trim $25

rear vision mirror $10

Exterior door handles $10

Grab handles $5

Coolant tank $10

inner sill trim $10

steering wheel $free

top rear boot trim (black peice of plastic that covers the boot catch etc) $10

want it gone, all real cheap

Matt

Pics on previous page

Matt

Wing mirrors (Drivers mirror has a crack) $20

Are these coloured coded? hard to tell by pic.

E: And are the electric?

Edited by antony

So this finally became a parts car? Good stuff, should have been one 5 years ago, would have saved me a lot of money. Best of luck getting rid of the final bits.

yeah mate, chopped into a convertable when no one wanted to buy it after weeks and weeks of trying, check out my showroom thread to see how the m tech kit came out

Have you got a mint under steering wheel panel.