Apex

SPOTTED! The official thread

Dark coloured 320i E30 Touring parked in the Silvia Park shopping mall’s car park.. Had the plate suggesting it was packing something other than a 2.0l under its hood.

Spotted your car yesterday, haven’t seen one other touring bar on cruises in the time I have owned mine… I don’t travel everyday though.

Edited by Simon*
  • Like 1

LOL! That's probably mine :P

there are 2 ways of reading the plate - most ppl seem to think its something bigger under the hood & hence try and blow past me! i just laugh.

Obviously i've chose the 2nd meaning as a work hack :)

there was 2 noticeable beamers in that park - one was a brand new e60 M5 parked on its own & a totally riced out/sacked E38 with hydrolics..blurgh!

I've seen 2 so far since my touring ownership -

One was a Mint Diamond black 325i that i spotted at Dannemora & another i see ever so frequently on the harbour bridge driven by an elderly lady that's dark green.

One was a Mint Diamond black 325i that i spotted at Dannemora & another i see ever so frequently on the harbour bridge driven by an elderly lady that's dark green.

LOL Cale?

Ah, thought it would have been a member! Looks good, like the plastic things above the lights and the dark repeaters.

Is your car NZ new?

yea the eyelids - wasn't quite sure about them, but has grown on me.

the smoked repeaters and turn signal was pulled of my old e30 318iS i had a few years ago before i sold it.

I knew i'll own another e30 one day :)

sure is NZ new - from Team McMillan

has done 240,000K's

Picked up from an elderly lady from Parnell who had it for 10 Years.

we should have a touring meet one day....

Cool,, Touring meet would be funny, would need to pack a BBQ and some camping equipment.

Mine was sold NZ new at Team McMillan’s also, my car has also traveled 240k. You need a Bimmersport sticker Isis.

Why does Bimmersport not have a spotted thread that people can stalk* out other members like I just have.

*disclaimer. Sorry if the word "stalk" offends anyone, I used it as a joke.

Edited by Apex

Cool,, Touring meet would be funny, would need to pack a BBQ and some camping equipment.

*disclaimer. Sorry if the word "stalk" offends anyone, I used it as a joke.

Ha bimmersport's quite sensitive tonight.

Touring meet would be a good idea! Id also be keen to know how many tourings there are in NZ

Guest Simon*

Why does Bimmersport not have a spotted thread that people can stalk* out other members like I just have.

I had been thinking about a stickied official "Spotted" thread too. This can be it :)

I think there used to be a proper spotted thing under the off-topic section, this is going back like 4 -5 years ago now though haha, I have been here far too long...

Me and brook(fromhamilton) were crusing down to motorway towards Hamilton last night between 10 and 11 and Brook spotted another E30 touring - silver in colour. Anyone from here? Graham? The Hellbm car? Id like to know who you were because you had rear fog lights on and it wasnt foggy!!! Naughty naughty :o:P

Brook(fromhamilton) and I were crusing down to motorway towards Hamilton last night between 10 and 11 and Brook spotted another E30 touring - silver in colour. Anyone from here? Graham? The Hellbm car? Id like to know who you were because you had rear fog lights on and it wasnt foggy!!! Naughty naughty :o:P

Not me. I have dumped mine in the corner of the garage and disconnected the battery like some old sloppy girlfriend who stopped putting out and replaced it with a much much younger and fitter frenchie! Plus if my car was visible I would never have any fog lights on.

Could have been my cars long lost brother, hell BM’s old one…

Edited by Apex

Guest Simon*

Not me. I have dumped mine in the corner of the garage and disconnected the battery like some old sloppy girlfriend who stopped putting out and replaced it with a much much younger and fitter frenchie! Plus if my car was visible I would never have any fog lights on.

I thought the Megane was for the Missus Graham??? ;)

New owner has picked it up already!

obviously clueless and decides to press every single button

Anyone on here own a nice FL M325 on schnitzer rims? Plates are ACF... Saw it coming out of the cinemas at berkley botany downs, upstairs carpark.. It looked *MINT*

Spotted a very nice E30 in Woolworths Rangitikei Street car park today, with BS sticker top of windshield!

Your wheels drew me in!

Light Blue E36 323i Motorsport/Motorsport Optioned, always see you around Whitby/Haywards here in Wellington, BS sticker on the rear window, looking sweet. Followed you once on the motorway in my rice burner :D

Black Five Series, E39

Beyern Multi's.

<3

(was outside the cadbury factory, opp' to countdown)

I'm also sure I was following Tom_T one day.

^^^^ I've seen you in dunedin a couple of times.

I have a diamondschwartz mtechll e30, would have either been on bottle caps or 16x9 deep dish wheels.

Moved home last week tho.

I saw a very nice green E30 on gold BBS RSs on Albert St in AK city on about Thursday night at approx going home time. I thought I remembered the plate but can't find it on carjam.

Was hot. Great combo.

Red E30 318is last night on 16 or 17 inch black wheels with BS sticker in Devonport last night. Looked and sounded tuff.

Umm I have no idea if my eyes were playing tricks on me but when driving down to Otago yesterday I am almost certain I saw an red M1!?!??

Did not even know we had any in NZ.

I almost broke my neck as I passed it.

Cool. Haven’t seen one of those since the 80’s.

There was a very tidy burgundy 84/50ci with some very tasty BBS 17†RS’s parked ileagally at the Airport drop off zone last night. Looked good.

And spotted the Coolest car I have ever seen on the road the other day, it was the Hulme Supercar in Manukau, was covered in dirt and the drivers were wearing WW1 fighter pilot etire, looked f**king amazing.

• Like 1