Apex

SPOTTED! The official thread

And spotted the Coolest car I have ever seen on the road the other day, it was the Hulme Supercar in Manukau, was covered in dirt and the drivers were wearing WW1 fighter pilot etire, looked f**king amazing.

Win!

Red E30 318is last night on 16 or 17 inch black wheels with BS sticker in Devonport last night. Looked and sounded tuff.

I've seen this parked on lake road opposite Taka gramma, looked pretty tuff

I saw a very nice green E30 on gold BBS RSs on Albert St in AK city on about Thursday night at approx going home time. I thought I remembered the plate but can't find it on carjam.

Was hot. Great combo.

I also saw this car of that description come out of a driveway near Lake road on the shore, was driving the opposite way so didn't really get a good look, looked so sleek

edit- made it into one post :)

Edited by Jamez

spotted a square tail light 2002 heading down Gillies Av from the Motorway heading south

haven't seen one of those on the road for awhile!

Saw a Tech II diamond schwartz E30 325i with 15" weaves in Beachlands (!?) turning into a driveway. Plate was BCD***. 'Twas very nice.

White E49 with blue neons on bumper in Botany last night around 11:3Opm , i dont suggest you tailgate people like you did too me last night as one day they will brake test you , like i would of done if i was in my own car.

OO and very nice white E3O spotted out on the roads of Whangaparaoa last night around 7ish :D

Saw a debadged E36 parked on Turner street on nias rims and lowered. 320i after searching the plate via carjam. The M3 spoiler really made it.

Long shot, but if you read this, where did you buy your spoiler?

Spoiler looks like this:

Posted Image

Red E30 318is last night on 16 or 17 inch black wheels with BS sticker in Devonport last night. Looked and sounded tuff.

That is me.... This is gus's old E30 and is very tough indeed, it now resides with me in devonport

My mate lives across from taka gramma so thats when you would have seen it there

Spotted a really nice dark grey e30, M-tech 2 I think. Looked like 16" AC wheels colour coded and yellow fog lights. Looked mint.

Also a few weeks back a very tidy facelift e30 sedan, dark blue with 16" hartge wheels. very very tidy

Spotted a Silver Tech2 E30 up here, Looks like RAPID0, But its not aha.

Prob not someone on here but its badass.

Saw a debadged E36 parked on Turner street on nias rims and lowered. 320i after searching the plate via carjam. The M3 spoiler really made it.

Spoiler looks like this:

Posted Image

I believe (correct me if i'm wrong) it's a GT2 wing, no doubt a replica.

Spoiler looks like this:

Posted Image

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/C...n-227468271.htm

There you go Peter. Love that wing.

Spotted - Tidy Beige(i think) E30 Coupe

Rego "ON"

Pretty damn sure i've seen that in someones sig

(was behind noel leeming)

Spotted a Silver Tech2 E30 up here, Looks like RAPID0, But its not aha.

Prob not someone on here but its badass.

I've seen it a few times. Number plate is 325IM. Older guy driving it - seen it quite far up north too, and once towing a small boat. I'm guessing its someone who has a holiday home up north somewhere and passes through regularly.

Trueee.

Also seen an old dude thrashing a red Tech1, I think convertible, through town and around the place, Lol.

Cam, Was it Black with a tall white guy driving it?? Might be Adrian, the guy I brought my Renault off, he specked his 135i out BIG TIME!

Roger that to black and a white guy - couldn't tell how tall. He was turning off the Symonds St offramp towards town.

Guest Simon*

Trueee.

Also seen an old dude thrashing a red Tech1, I think convertible, through town and around the place, Lol.

Will?

Will?

Yep.

He's been rocking the e36 cabby a bit lately aswell. And I see Alison every day in the 328i Touring on her way to/from work.

Spotted - Tidy Beige(i think) E30 Coupe

Rego "ON"

Pretty damn sure i've seen that in someones sig

(was behind noel leeming)

That would have been Emma. (BMWPower).

Umm I have no idea if my eyes were playing tricks on me but when driving down to Otago yesterday I am almost certain I saw an red M1!?!??

Did not even know we had any in NZ.

I almost broke my neck as I passed it.

Could have been EMW............Emerson Motor Works

Think 6 were built, mate of my Uncle built them in his body shop back in the late 80's early 90's from memory..........look like an m1 with a bad procar kit on them all chev powered & badass

Next best think to the real deal

Cheers

Blacked out e90 Motorsport coupe. NZ spec europates. A member here I think?

Was behind me on the way home from work, kyber pass around 5ish?

Saw a hot white E30 M3 today on gold centred BBS RS's :D

sh*t your gay :P

This.. In Hamilton today. You can imagine the trouble I was having, driving (trying not to stack) my boss' brand new Kia Sorento while trying to take a photo and not hit the poor red BMW!

post-1699-1246440976_thumb.jpg

post-1699-1246440990_thumb.jpg

post-1699-1246441005_thumb.jpg