Apex

SPOTTED! The official thread

You can imagine the trouble I was having, driving (trying not to stack) my boss' brand new Kia Sorento while trying to take a photo

Pity you didn't!

Guest Simon*

This.. In Hamilton today. You can imagine the trouble I was having, driving (trying not to stack) my boss' brand new Kia Sorento while trying to take a photo and not hit the poor red BMW!

Nice mirror shot Jase ;)

The 8's definitely do turn heads - you shouldn't have told us what you were driving :D

Guest Simon*

Saw a hot white E30 M3 today on gold centred BBS RS's :D

Did you see it in a shed? Couldn't have been out in the rain!

you shouldn't have told us what you were driving :D

At least I dont own it :P

Really nicely done Rota E3O stopped just after the railway tracks at spartan road in Takanini *next to VTNZ* I saw it and though wow what a mint E3O then heard it!! real nice!! It looked like a dark grey or faded black colour :D

Really nicely done Rota E3O stopped just after the railway tracks at spartan road in Takanini *next to VTNZ* I saw it and though wow what a mint E3O then heard it!! real nice!! It looked like a dark grey or faded black colour :D

Thats my friend who cut his finger off on his alternator last sunday at Mike's workshop!!

It's nice, haha, especially the new e34 facelift wing mirrors he had just put on!

Posted Image

old lady PIMP stlz.

James, have you seen the black e63 in Kerikeri?

I started seeing it now and again, but lately I've been spotting it at least once or twice a week, so must be a local car?

Yeap, See it most days. The number of BMWs up here has grown heaps in the last little while huh.

Thats my friend who cut his finger off on his alternator last sunday at Mike's workshop!!

It's nice, haha, especially the new e34 facelift wing mirrors he had just put on!

yea it was real nice! looked about 3 times ^_^:P

I saw Jamie (misgvous_1 ) and his silver 328 going on a bakery binge at mobil corner in Howick

Edited by RJS

M325i in Grey. Plate BABYM3 with a wee blondie in it.

Nias

I think its great when I see chicks driving E30 M325i's. I remember when I went to look at mine years ago, the guy selling it actually asked me why myself (being a chick) would want to buy an M325i. I only had to point at my 318i in the parking lot, go figure.

We get soooo many stares its crazy.

Whats wrong with a chick in a kick ass ol school car?

This.. In Hamilton today. You can imagine the trouble I was having, driving (trying not to stack) my boss' brand new Kia Sorento while trying to take a photo and not hit the poor red BMW!

Haha,

Woah Jase,

I saw this that very same day, i pulled out in front of him on Wairere, indian guy i think. Its so nice and he so knew i was checking it out, he followed me into town/ think he was just heading to town and not actually following me lol

Very tidy

Last week I spotted a E30 325i touring in what looked to be dolphin grey. Was being driven by an older guy in the Auckland CBD and had P..... plates.

When I see a smokingly-hot girl driving past in an E30 I nearly break my neck staring because it means I might have just seen my future wife drive past me

You'll have to be in quick, they go like hot cakes!

You'll have to be in quick, they go through boys like hot cakes!

Fixed ;):ph34r:

I think this is much more badass.

Spotted in the carpark at work today.... Its only an 840 but the colour/wheel combo is teh sex...

post-590-1247035866_thumb.jpg

Saw a white e30 tonight in Ponsonby, was soooo smexi. Kinda looked like this.

Wasn't an m3 though, just a 325. =D

post-3868-1247037457_thumb.jpg

Is it me or do those rims look a little small

Compared to the size of the car they're at least 17".