Apex

SPOTTED! The official thread

He didn't look that old to me to be honest haha .. but hard to tell at the same time (he was also looking at me and my car, but didn't say hi). Really nice M325i though - the wheels make it stand out.

Bugger, was hoping it was the ellusive black one. Funny that everyone has been telling me that there's only 1 black one in NZ ... but I've personally seen 2 (one's down in Wellington now)

Highly recommend buying a CSL if you have the means to - or at least experience one - it's quite an incredible machine like you say.

Does the other Black CSl live in Remuera? pretty sure i have seen one there

He didn't look that old to me to be honest haha .. but hard to tell at the same time (he was also looking at me and my car, but didn't say hi). Really nice M325i though - the wheels make it stand out.

Bugger, was hoping it was the ellusive black one. Funny that everyone has been telling me that there's only 1 black one in NZ ... but I've personally seen 2 (one's down in Wellington now)

Highly recommend buying a CSL if you have the means to - or at least experience one - it's quite an incredible machine like you say.

If I ever come to Auckland in my car I'd gladly trade you a ride in a tight, fast E30 for a ride in a CSL :D

Have spent way, way too many hours reseaching what your car can do heh.

Oh almost forgot! Saw a 911 GT3 RS in Black with Orange wheels/writing parked on the way to pick up my gf from Uni today. Quite awesome.

^ Saw a Silver GT3 yesterday with Neon Green wheels was sick as.

Also spotted my car in the garage with some bimmersport stickers on it :lol: lookin sexy on the jack stands aha

Does the other Black CSl live in Remuera? pretty sure i have seen one there

Not sure to be honest - the reason I say that there's 2 black cars is because when the one that's now in Wellington was originally for sale at Team McMillan, I saw another black one in the service department getting some work done (this other black one was very untidy though, broken front and rear bumper, scratches every where) - it looked very unloved and very rough - so if the one you've spotted in Remuera recently resembles some what of a rough looking CSL, then yep that's probably it - truth be told though, I have no idea where this other black one resides.

If I ever come to Auckland in my car I'd gladly trade you a ride in a tight, fast E30 for a ride in a CSL :D

Have spent way, way too many hours reseaching what your car can do heh.

Sure thing !!

Oh almost forgot! Saw a 911 GT3 RS in Black with Orange wheels/writing parked on the way to pick up my gf from Uni today. Quite awesome.

I do like the 997 GT3 RS, although personally I prefer the E92 M3s ... but I am biased obviously :rolleyes:

Not sure to be honest - the reason I say that there's 2 black cars is because when the one that's now in Wellington was originally for sale at Team McMillan, I saw another black one in the service department getting some work done (this other black one was very untidy though, broken front and rear bumper, scratches every where) - it looked very unloved and very rough - so if the one you've spotted in Remuera recently resembles some what of a rough looking CSL, then yep that's probably it - truth be told though, I have no idea where this other black one resides.

Sure thing !!

I do like the 997 GT3 RS, although personally I prefer the E92 M3s ... but I am biased obviously :rolleyes:

I've seen an M3 CSL crusing Newmarket a few times.

Possibly the one that lives in Remuera.

Not sure to be honest - the reason I say that there's 2 black cars is because when the one that's now in Wellington was originally for sale at Team McMillan, I saw another black one in the service department getting some work done (this other black one was very untidy though, broken front and rear bumper, scratches every where) - it looked very unloved and very rough

There used to be a black one that would be driven quite frequently in the Takapuna area a couple of years ago.

Perhaps that's where the rough one originated? It looked like it was used to go to the shops lol.

That black rough one was on TM wasn't it.

Cbf finding an auction link,

It was supercharged & like every panel on the car was scratched and the bumpers were pretty beat up.

I saw a white e30 325iS with an old man driving down Parnell rise today. It looked good but needed a wash.

I saw this aswell comming down Parnell rise this morning... 1 HOTM3 or somehing along those lines in Parnell also, think I saw a BS sticker on the back..

That black rough one was on TM wasn't it.

Cbf finding an auction link,

It was supercharged & like every panel on the car was scratched and the bumpers were pretty beat up.

Nah I think that one was a 330i?

White E30 on Tawa Drive, Number plate: E30, suspiciously looked like Andrew.

E30 Racecar on Tawa Drive... definitely Nikolas calling into super cheap!

Various others on Tawa drive...

Can you tell I'm working up a scaff at the mo?

I'm on the round about on Tawa Drive (motorway end) wrapping a large building in vinyl. Toot toot!

If it's one of the silver composite ones, I put the panel on them, haha.

White E30 on Tawa Drive, Number plate: E30, suspiciously looked like Andrew.

That'll be Tom (Tomo).

Saw a really nice Black E30 M325 2 door coupe yesterday at BP Botany with gold basket weaves - really tidy car.

^^

Sounds like that guy David who owned the mint 325i 4 dr manual, was/is a BM car club member.

Must have been the old Guy, because it wasnt me. I dont get over to Botany much any more, and the black e30 is now a race car and doesnt realy go anywhere any more.

I know of a very tidy black CSL in Auckland, owned by a doctor. He hit me up about buying my car one day on the street.

I have his details if you want them 'M3 Power' , unless it was you? :)

If it's one of the silver composite ones, I put the panel on them, haha.

You may get a call soon then as a crane hit into one of the panels on Building D last week. If you do get the job let me know as I'd rather wrap that panel before its installed!

On Clyde rd just near the BP? I had a drool as I drove past.

I know of a very tidy black CSL in Auckland, owned by a doctor. He hit me up about buying my car one day on the street.

I have his details if you want them 'M3 Power' , unless it was you? :)

Not me, although I've been known to cruise Newmarket to get me wife lattes from Starbucks every Saturday ....

Does he still own it? Wouldn't mind getting hold of him if possible ... or even just a rego will do if he is shy .... : ) Trying to find out whether there are 2 or 3 black CSLs ... my hunch tells me there's 3 - but I've only personally ever seen 2.

Edited by M3_Power

On Clyde rd just near the BP? I had a drool as I drove past.

Yeah, quite a stand out ahaa.

E30’s popping up evrywhere!

It’s a testament to their quality really, gotta be one of the longest lasting 80’s cars. Not sure if if due to their build quality or the fact people like them and keep them going.

Silver E36 at Bastion Point... im sure it had bimmersport stickers! very tidy!!

Which of you E30 fellas were broken down on the side of the motorway by the Esmonde Rd offramp on Saturday morning?