Apex

SPOTTED! The official thread

Well that's that mystery solved!!!

We should start a registry of cars on here.. no private info obviously but would be good to keep track of these for future ref.

We should start a registry of cars on here.. no private info obviously but would be good to keep track of these for future ref.

Sure thing - want me to start a separate thread or just tidy up the one I've got above? I've got everything on a spreadsheet at the moment (it was made by Nik from VASK).

If the owner of the E36 reg no ( 1 R18 1 ) is a member on here...would they mind ringing me. I saw this on the motorway saturday morning

E34 540i on style 5s!!!!!! soooooo sex!!!!!! rego FOTHEZ.

man i followed that guy for 10mins trying to speed up next to him to glimpse at those shoes.....

E34 540i on style 5s!!!!!! soooooo sex!!!!!! rego FOTHEZ.

man i followed that guy for 10mins trying to speed up next to him to glimpse at those shoes.....

Pretty sure it's Rik's car, he's the webmaster for the BMWseries and club sites.

E46 M3 CS/CSL in silver, parked up in central CBD of Welly today.

Plate # E46 CS

Was on my way to hand in a marketing assignment and just about jizzed all over the freshly printed assignment.... :lol:

So hawt.

Gotta have one, one day. Have to be a CSL too :wub:

E36 M3 Yellow, on harbour bridge, with Schnitzer badges.

Had Schnitzer wheels and i believe Schnitzer exhaust.

BMW number plate

E46 M3 CS/CSL in silver, parked up in central CBD of Welly today.

Plate # E46 CS

Was on my way to hand in a marketing assignment and just about jizzed all over the freshly printed assignment.... :lol:

So hawt.

Gotta have one, one day. Have to be a CSL too :wub:

M3 Competition Spec. CSL wheels, brakes and other things. One mean M3 :D

Today I saw a Pink P/FL E30.

Im sure I've a pink E30 somewhere on the net. cant remember if it was Trademe or some other site. But I have seen one - but not in person.

Was one on TradeMe a while back, Way too harsh on the eyes lol.

Would love a M3 CSL though *drool*.

Today I saw two of the ugliest BMW's in hamilton.

^

hahaha post of the year Troy, we got a little card delivered in our mailbox to join there bmw club.

^

hahaha post of the year Troy, we got a little card delivered in our mailbox to join there bmw club.

On the side of that radioactive vomit car he has put a "NZ-BMW" sticker. It's so cash.

You are a lucky man getting a flyer from them, you can rep and roll with these show cars soon as well!

Edited by Mark247

Theres an "electric vomit green" e30 down here in NP, guy has just put a rotor in it, its a pfl with tech 2, some pics somewhere on the forum taken with"0EBMW" (SR20DET E30). Its not toooooo bad.

Theres an "electric vomit green" e30 down here in NP, guy has just put a rotor in it, its a pfl with tech 2, some pics somewhere on the forum taken with"0EBMW" (SR20DET E30). Its not toooooo bad.

Sounds just marvelous

I'm getting excited - do the above comments mean we now starting a revolt against all of the hideous bagged, slammed, modded etc BMWs out there? If so, I am stoked, it's about time!

On the side of that radioactive vomit car he has put a "NZ-BMW" sticker. It's so cash.

You are a lucky man getting a flyer from them, you can rep and roll with these show cars soon as well!

should be up there soon , pick up my sticker and mandatory chromeyzzzz in the weekend..

i think i have gone off topic!

That green one in the pic lives down the end of mine and jases street, 320i auto, could be saved if it was turned into a racecar

I'm getting excited - do the above comments mean we now starting a revolt against all of the hideous bagged, slammed, modded etc BMWs out there? If so, I am stoked, it's about time!

Im all for the whole "live and let live" thing but sometimes you just gotta draw the line ya know.

RICE.

should be up there soon , pick up my sticker and mandatory chromeyzzzz in the weekend..

i think i have gone off topic!

That green one in the pic lives down the end of mine and jases street, 320i auto, could be saved if it was turned into a racecar

That 320i in your driveway has more potential than that greenmachine bol

Edited by Mark247

saw a dark blue e36 4door yestrday morn, fully standard but i think it had aftermarket rims?

bimmersport sticker in rear window/ eastauckland ( waipuna bridge )

was in my white e34 if u saw me lol

I saw a frikin sweet Mtech 1 E30 parked up outside Westmere roast this evening. On what looked like TSW's, the same as what Luke (boostjunky) was running before the whole turbo thing. Looked mint, credit to whoever owns it.

Thats my mates car, his old man bought it new in 87, and has looked after it ever since. Its even been resprayed 3 times now, infact he just got it back from the panel beater 2 days ago.

I was stoped next to a mint e30 m3 in white tonight. Corner of broadway and Great South Road. Looked so badass!

Edited by Mobbin