Apex

SPOTTED! The official thread

raced someone in an E30 on saturday night,

ohh yeah? what track was that at? i didnt know they were open at night....... tisk tisk. should be setting an example...

mind you if it was downhill not much would beat the volvo

i thought about that after i wrote it maybe i shouldnt have said that lol. i said it only because i wondered who it was if it was someone on here, not to brag or anything. and no it was flat ha.

^must have been a tail wind then. you know what volvo aerodynamics are like.

probably about on par with said E30 tbh. lol

Edited by _Ethrty-Andy_

Last night ~6, saw dropped white e30 Touring on St Johns road. 'Mash' maybe. Looked mean anyways.

Today ~12 saw Yongxi somewhere near Auckland hospital in his 36mafia e36.

Also today ~2, Damnyc in his e46 on Ti Rakau Drive. Looked nice man.

Dark Blue E36 325 Coupe with the plate DQE3 in Sylvia Park possibly getting a feed? Had the bimmersport sticker on the front of the bumper next to the plate..

Spotted this last year, finally found the photos. Is this a Maserati 250F?

post-5113-1269854232.jpg

post-5113-1269854235.jpg

post-5113-1269854240.jpg

This is an Italian Volpini Formula Junior. This actual car was raced by Bandini in fJ before he became a Ferrari F1 Driver. Was owned by Geoff Manning for a very long time before he died 3 years ago of cancer.

Spotted BMW010 on the way home from work tonight. Looking very slick... however i didn't think it was a Cab...Bloody HOT anyway!

spotted euq414 last night at sum house party i was at nice looking e36

The royal rinse? You know mike etc?

Bright red E30 touring in St John's, Auckland this morning. It parked up outside PCS, I spied it out of my office window. Anyone here?

thanksu :) my lock diff blew up at skidfest yeh ahah :( bak to the open diff now

Think i met you outside dominos the night before skid fest?

Spotted nice E46 touring in champagne slammed on black/polished lip rims in Levin or somewhere between Waiouru and Levin.

Spotted nice E46 touring in champagne slammed on black/polished lip rims in Levin or somewhere between Waiouru and Levin.

The one that used to be up in Auckland? Must of sold it to someone down the line if its the same car...?

Spotted Dutchy (bmrmad) and his truck doing me another massive favour freighting stuff for free to Auckland. The guy is such an asset to the forum and all his help is much appreciated and it doesn't go unnoticed.

Thanks mate!

Saw a real nice e30 touring in silver, low on dished looking wheels(maybe bbs,was going other direction) near matakana. Would like to see more pics if someone knows it.

Yeah that was me in the Touring towing a trailer.

It is the old HellBM touring that i bought from the guy who bought it of Ray.

It needed a bit of TLC, the shocks were stuffed, Right rear trailing arm was bent so sorted those out and put a camber toe adjustment kit in the rear (perfect now) i put some big sway bars front and rear, strut brace in front, K&N filter and headers for the motor plus a chip in the ECU. Added some wheels.

I sold the Fibreglass Tech II front, and I'm getting the Plastic tech II front and sideskirts painted at the moment to match the rear plastic Tech II.

Added a towbar last week... What a mission, had to measure and cut a hole in the rear valance for tongue of tow bar to fit through. Made me very nervous but i got there and it looks good i think (as good as a towbar can look sticking through a bumper. I need it for work) I had to put some spring pads in the back to sit it up abit so it can handle the load. Thanks Chris at Centreline who has been very helpful with The bilstiens sway bars and trailing arm.

post-4848-1277762227.jpg

Oh and i forgot to mention the big brakes i bought off DRTE30, and the Tech II steering wheel

She is coming along nicely.