Apex

SPOTTED! The official thread

Hot! Yes, I recall seeing one in that colour on TM a couple of weeks ago - think it was the same plate too?

Spotted a hot E92 M3 in dark blue (not sure of the paint - wasn't Jerez Black) in Mission Bay last night.

Spotted you in Mission Bay last night, love the lip. I pulled in behind you when you parked, then you realised there was another park a little bit closer up so you moved haha

Spotted you in Mission Bay last night, love the lip. I pulled in behind you when you parked, then you realised there was another park a little bit closer up so you moved haha

Haha hey mate - didn't realise you were a local bimmersporter!

Julian - I've had a google search but can't seem to find anything. Mind you, I have no idea what to search under apart from 'rolls royce conversion'. Will keep looking.

Edit 2: Looks like it has the front from a '78 Corniche, the rear looks like the Enterprise.

Edited by CSET

Saw Tristan by Eastridge yesterday, also a red E30 M3 in Parnell ***233 I think

My wip for the weekend.

Posted Image

JG Hastings is now 10 brands as of tomorrow :wacko:

Edited by Greg.

Same upgrade as here Greg?

Somewaht plus a huge amount more.

Saw this '96 328i convertible in the supermarket car park the other day. Looked very tidy and is for sale. Sadly I over estimated my iPhone camera thinking you'd be able to see the seller's mobile number... No joy. I guess it's probably on TM though if someone's interested.

post-16586-1349061545.jpeg

Antil33t driving along Portsmouth drive last night

Probably going to work or going home...

Spotted a white E30 on chromies pulled over on the Hutt motorway this morning. The boys in blue didnt look too happy with the flat peak capped driver!

A Black E30 Touring Tech2 on SH1 between Taupo and Turangi heading south on Saturday afternoon.

Then a Green E30 Touring Tech 2 on Te Ngae Rd in Rotorua heading out of town this morning.

Didn't think they were so common!

A white e36 sedan with the roof cut off In a music video called new car money for nz group Tommy iii.

Spotted these two cars yesterday.

must be forum members.. too good

a hard to see e36 touring with bbs-esque mags, one of my favorite colors too... so nice

(compact in front is my lil temporary car :D)

Posted Image

Posted Image

and this very tidy looking e39, great mags and color too!

Posted Image

E30 M3 outside Betta Motor Works in Whangas... NICE! No piccies though.. late for work!

Rio's E30 Touring on Adelaide road and Anthonys pair of E30s. so much e30 love

Saw Yonxi's E46 in Hastings of all places. If it wasn't yours then there is another vinyl wrapped 330 with red wheels going round.

Was in North West Queensland last week and spotted this poor E30 Baur convertible abandoned in a rest area about 150 kms north of Cloncurry. God knows how it got there, this is about 1800 kms from Brisbane. Didn't have a camera on me at the time but I got a work mate to snap a couple of pics on his phone a couple of days later.

Posted Image

Posted Image

spotted Kaz and E46? (Marcuss' yellow 8er) couple of weeks ago on the South-Western, and DAMNYC this morning on Symond St.

All 3 looked mean and clean

This on Felton Mathew Drive, St Johns. Awesome nic from what i saw and odometer read 95000!

Manual too

post-15329-1350545016.jpg

Edited by Scott-e30

^ A Nana drives it around Scott have seen her a few times.

Spotted an E30 with a big front mount on Shore Road today, ended up being behind him for a bit. Cool car but its running a bit rich.