Apex

SPOTTED! The official thread

saw a very tidy Alpine White E30 on BBS's this morning about 10.30 upper hutt motorway, have seen it around a few tims now but i dont think they are a member????

I think I saw the same one just now parked somewhere by Island Bay (i don't really know where i was! ha) looked very good though. Was it a coupe? looked like a pfl with tech1 kit but im not sure

E34 AC Schnitzer 540i on way to Takapuna a few days a week as I head south to work

I think I saw the same one just now parked somewhere by Island Bay (i don't really know where i was! ha) looked very good though. Was it a coupe? looked like a pfl with tech1 kit but im not sure

didnt catch if it was a coupe or sedan, was in the other direction, but it was definately a facelift, i have never got all tingly inside over a prefacelift (yet!)

E46 on Princes St. outside Auckland Uni around lunchtime on Style 5s with grey centre, polished lip. Looked good :)

E92 M3 down Te Irirangi Drive in Silverstone Blue, not Tristan?

Not me - I am a hermit writing Summer School essays. Oh joy… and I've ended up procrastinating again.

Had a nice interlude at the Beaumont St onramp today with a black e34 B10 3.5... And my Audi came out on top! Stoked. Beautiful Alpina though too

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk

Spotted this in Mt. Welly the other day, luckily I was the passenger so managed to get a couple of quick phone shots.. Very interesting colour for an 8 Series!!

Interestingly it still has the UK plates on it, and is running on an NZ dealer plate - not sure how it will get complied as I don't think they are 20 years old yet? Could be wrong.

And a close up of the colour..

post-2707-0-77859100-1391290944.jpg

post-2707-0-28776500-1391290972.jpg

Spotted this in Mt. Welly the other day, luckily I was the passenger so managed to get a couple of quick phone shots.. Very interesting colour for an 8 Series!!

Interestingly it still has the UK plates on it, and is running on an NZ dealer plate - not sure how it will get complied as I don't think they are 20 years old yet? Could be wrong.

First registered in the UK on August 1st, 1998. Other than the registration number, it's identical to the car my brother had.

I had a 1990 MY black 850, with tan leather, and CS mods. Still amazes me that a car like the 8-series, with it's huge price tag, would be sold with cloth upholstery, but many were.

Really like the red Alpina - that looks very nice.

First registered in the UK on August 1st, 1998. Other than the registration number, it's identical to the car my brother had.

I had a 1990 MY black 850, with tan leather, and CS mods. Still amazes me that a car like the 8-series, with it's huge price tag, would be sold with cloth upholstery, but many were.

Really like the red Alpina - that looks very nice.

cloth is much nicer when you come back to a hot car.

but that E31 should fall under special interest vehicle so probably can be registered here

Spotted Westy taking Alice for a drive yesterday heading north into some congestion...

Saw PF5017 again this morning on Aviemore Drive. White 4 door e30 nicely presented. Wheels of Alpina fashion but haven't got close enough yet to see properly. Anyone on here?

This close to my office this morning. Always thought the frozen paints were a bit gimmicky but have to say close up it looks way better than any wrapped car I've ever seen.

post-16586-0-07111800-1391378145.jpg

post-16586-0-39681000-1391378195.jpg

post-16586-0-16256000-1391378210.jpg

post-16586-0-05968300-1391378173.jpg

They've either been tinted illegally or the owner has bought some smoked tail lights... They love that sort of thing in the USofA.

Looks like the previous owner sold it. And man, that is an ugly numberplate combination.

Looks like the previous owner sold it. And man, that is an ugly numberplate combination.

Haha so it's not just me that notices things like that… I changed the one on my current car when I got it because it didn't "flow"…. GJY673

Just wait for the first bird sh*t. Frozen paint LOVES bird sh*t.

• Like 1

Thats Allen, Car club guy with two genuine alpina 850's plus about 5 others not to mention the M8 race car

Just wait for the first bird sh*t. Frozen paint LOVES bird sh*t.

Thats why its called frozen paint .. cause everything gets frozen into it permanently.

• Like 1