Apex

SPOTTED! The official thread

Concourse condition M635 CSI on Kent terrace BMW286. What a lovely car

same car as above.The ammount of time and money invested in this car is amazing .Its one of the only models that i would consider doing the same too

Spotted Tristan in his E92 M3 in the Auckland Domain. Looks great with the new spoiler (and new engine!).

• Like 3

Spotted Tristan in his E92 M3 in the Auckland Domain. Looks great with the new spoiler (and new engine!).

Haha thanks. Caught me on the way to the gym. Your car was instantly recognisable, gorgeous.

Lovely day for a drive :)

Dakar E36 M3 here in wellington. Townsend road in miramar. Very nice looking!! had ' the toy shop' number plate surround. anyone from here?

Dakar E36 M3 here in wellington. Townsend road in miramar. Very nice looking!! had  ' the toy shop' number plate surround. anyone from here?

Sedan?

Damn, i'm sure a few Wellingtonians have seen and admired that ACS 740 around with the p-plate ACS740.

Now been crashed and sitting abandoned in Kilbirnie :(

qzYKN11l.jpg

• Like 2

Saw what must be a very rare or unique e63 Dinan 6 in Grey Lynn yesterday, if it's genuine. Looked amazing. The only Bangle BMW I'd own. Couldn't stop for a proper pic, sorry. Anyone know if it's the real deal and what Dinan tuning it has?post-16586-14182378124678.jpg

• Like 1

Saw what must be a very rare or unique e63 Dinan 6 in Grey Lynn yesterday, if it's genuine. Looked amazing. The only Bangle BMW I'd own. Couldn't stop for a proper pic, sorry. Anyone know if it's the real deal and what Dinan tuning it has?{style_image_url}/attachicon.gif ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418237809.585064.jpg

Ah yay for those mid late 90s BMW tuning groups like dinan and Hartge

Yeah, I've bought a few bits and pieces from Dinan in the past (never enough to earn a badge) and they've all been excellent, if a little pricey on occasion.

There was a fair bit of controversy over some of the DINAN parts i.e their manifold upgrades for the m62tu just being m60 inlet manifolds with changed part numbers.

I like there style though, they do a lot of research and testing and am pretty sure they are backed by BMWNA

• Like 2

Spotted a lambo in Singapore. There are a lot of nice cars here! Every 2nd car that's not a taxi is a BMW.

post-51421-0-07880100-1418736586_thumb.j

It also had the Italian flag painted on the calipurs.

• Like 2

Spotted a lambo in Singapore. There are a lot of nice cars here! Every 2nd car that's not a taxi is a BMW.

attachicon.gif_20141216_212906.JPG

It also had the Italian flag painted on the calipurs.

First think of the cost of this car. Then double it. Because of the 100% tax for cars like this. Then add $60k in rego.

That car right there probably close to $700k NZ

Rego in Singapore has gone up to $120k now. Mate's gonna give up his 6 year old Civic when it hits 10 years old and get a motorscooter

I don't know what they are, but I like them... are they still available anywhere's or only second-hand??

I don't know what they are, but I like them... are they still available anywhere's or only second-hand??

Was thinking this.

if you are talking about the e30, not sure, but this is the centre....

post-128-0-89224900-1418774041.jpg

• Like 1

AVID1...ripp off of ADV1...but replicas of Klutch wheels

Here

Edited by HaNs

First think of the cost of this car. Then double it. Because of the 100% tax for cars like this. Then add $60k in rego.

That car right there probably close to $700k NZ

More. They're 500-600k secondhand here. New 700k+.

:wub: