Apex

SPOTTED! The official thread

An 850csi (at least it was badged that) heading into Wellington. Sorry about the photos the traffic was actually moving for once

post-51421-0-42927000-1427225780_thumb.j

post-51421-0-53789300-1427225812_thumb.j

I think the number plate was hgu something?

Edited by eliongater

There is a csi down in Wellington. Belongs to a guy called Alan Devine. Recently emigrated from Ireland I believe and brought the car with him. Haven't seen it in person but he's pretty active on US Bimmerforums. Has fitted aftermarket cams and a bunch of other stuff.

BMW E30 Convertible in white, 5.20pm Pakuranga-Penrose highway

Had a Bimmersport sticker on the rear window, very nice car.

a parts bin special from a few years ago. awesome cars, much want for one.

• Like 1

Spotted my old 540i on Ponsonby Rd. I shouldn't care but pretty gutted to see it in a sorry state with the splitters trashed and front bumper cracked.

Posted Image

Nope Emmas was NI and then 3 letters, definitely wasn't my initials

Very nice red 2002 driving north bound off the Harbor Bridge. I haven't seen it before. If it was anyone on here, very nice car ... sorry for the fright on sneaking up on you and waving in the e30... haha

• Like 2

Very nice red 2002 driving north bound off the Harbor Bridge. I haven't seen it before. If it was anyone on here, very nice car ... sorry for the fright on sneaking up on you and waving in the e30... haha

i need a 2002! very hard to come by tho

Nope Emmas was NI and then 3 letters, definitely wasn't my initials

Ahh thats right, knew it was N something and had those premium sound speakers on the parcel tray.. Close enough

Stunning red facelift E39 M5 getting coffee on Tamaki Drive this morning. Don't see many...if any....in red. Owner didn't want to sell....and I wasn't the first to ask by the sounds !

Edited by Phil75

Excuse the top quality ph pic

Royal Oak on Mt Albert Road parked outside Gary Prohm Automotive.

post-176-0-42069300-1427772273_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Spotted a nice Silver jap import e39 540i Motorsport in Papakura last night out side Satay Noodle House (Satay Supreme for me), was siting on BBS CH reps, had some detailing, M colours in the grill and a trade-me black and white BMW badging. Overall looked very clean and looked after / loved.

Was realisation that the facelift E39 Motorsport in the right colour (Silver, Red or Blue) is a timeless car.. as are BBS CH's.

Well done sir, I did see you get out but didn't want to be that awkward guy that starts up a conversation about your car... that can go a few ways, they either think you are gay, you are awesome car enthusiast and want to chat, they get embarrassed and don't want to talk... or they just give you a bank look and don't realise what they are driving.

• Like 1

Stunning red facelift E39 M5 getting coffee on Tamaki Drive this morning. Don't see many...if any....in red. Owner didn't want to sell....and I wasn't the first to ask by the sounds !

AWSUM5? See it most mornings. Lovely thing.

Nice E34 that parks outside my work on Corban Ave in Albany some days. Will snap a pic when I can.

On a negative though.

PFL E39 540i around Torbay area.

Young guy driving. It is the worst sounding V8 BMW I have ever heard. Loud as hell.

If anyone knows this guy please inform him of how bad his car sounds.

E.g. I would rather be driving a 4cyl Toyota Altezza with a Chinese made fart cannon on the back.

• Like 2

That distinctive Toyota sound, like a Electro Larynx user on the receiving end at bukaki party. Just drowning and trying to get air through.

Go Yamaha!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by apex
  • Like 3

That distinctive Toyota sound, like a Electro Larynx user on the receiving end at bukaki party. Just drowning and trying to get air through. Go Yamaha! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Perfect description.