Apex

SPOTTED! The official thread

Silver M4 on SH1 northbound between Takanini and Alfriston.

a nice oxford green e38 740i on polished M-pars, heading up to the mt victoria summit this afternoon. had the blinds up, people in the back... showing visitors around our little town, perhaps. ideal afternoon for viewing from the top.

A Yas Marina M4 coupe at Albany mall. Sadly by the time I found a park it had disappeared and I couldn't get a close look! ><

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A f**kwit in a black x5 going along karapiro passing the car in front of me into on coming traffic and almost causing a head on, only to pull over and stop at the gas station about 600meters down the road after doing said manouver.

Three cars on NZ soil currently, this is the only one on the road, launch date is 16th April.

It was being driven by a BMW NZ employee, but not a big wig B)

I'll confidently say it is the best looking of the new M cars - sounded great too even though it was just idling along.

Edited by Rubix

Nice burgundy pre-fl E30 rolling on Alpinas round Howick way. Cool black and white plates as well.

Anyone on here? Seen a few times so it's a cool daily driver.

^ lol - I bet the guy in the d is sitting there going 'I wish, I wish!'. :)

i bet he isnt

Saw this nice e36 328i coupe msport sunroof acs wheels remus exhaust being driven by a lady.

Was gonna go up to her and ask her if she wants to sell it but then she started to put 91 petrol so i just walked away and took a photo instead.

Carjammed the plates and its a 1996 nz new.

What a shame..

post-3185-0-63550600-1460421514_thumb.jp

Spotted parked in front of me at Ucol this morning.

post-3253-0-46989600-1460589573_thumb.jp

Spotted this guy out west heheheh

Posted Image

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Red E30 M3 in Napier CBD today around 3pm. E30 M3!!!!

Edited by Bennyboy

Red E30 M3 in Napier CBD today around 3pm. E30 M3!!!!

Thats my Fathers car. Might be coming to the market soon.

• Like 1

Is this the Hartage model iin RHD ?

Is this the Hartage model iin RHD ?

Are you referred to the auto 318 with the Hartage badge on the front that's local in Napier?

My Fathers E30 M3 is the real deal.

No E30 M3's were ever built RHD, unless you want to argue about the 2 in Hong Kong or the car built by Frank Gardiner?

I saw one of the new government ministerial 7's today on Taranaki Street after I visited BNT. It looked *very* swish.

Didn't get a good look at it, just caught my eye as it went thru the lights. Is this Nik?

Are you referred to the auto 318 with the Hartage badge on the front that's local in Napier?

My Fathers E30 M3 is the real deal.

No E30 M3's were ever built RHD, unless you want to argue about the 2 in Hong Kong or the car built by Frank Gardiner?

No, but a remember a number of NZ e30 m3s examples that where converted to RHD from new. I remember seeing a hell red e30 m3 with Hartage wheels and badges at Shelly BMW in the late 80s / early 90s. Had a 6x9 alpine dual coil sub mounted on the rear parcel shelf and was 2.3 s14 based. I've always wondered what happened to this car, must be sitting in someone's shed ?

This was before fibre glasses guards and alibarber knock off badges hit the market .

Didn't get a good look at it, just caught my eye as it went thru the lights. Is this Nik?

Correct. Do I know you?

Awesome!

Handicap spaces for handicap faces.....

post-176-0-46915500-1461574683_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Saw this awesome thing in Hawaii. Wilwoods hiding under the front wheels, plus the number plate suggests something else going on too. Love the colour!

lrgvf0w3.xea.jpg

• Like 5

Awesome!

Handicap spaces for handicap faces.....

I remember seeing a similar sight at the local shopping mall. E39 driver parked across two disabled car parks. I asked the driver if he was mentally disabled...... Mean while a guy in his 80s ? walks across the crowd car park, looks at me and then the e39 driver and chuckles at the conversation I'm having

• Like 1

Saw this awesome thing in Hawaii. Wilwoods hiding under the front wheels, plus the number plate suggests something else going on too. Love the colour!

S52... :(

• Like 1

Spotted today outside Countdown Invercargill, parked right in front of mine........ complete with bimmersport.co.nz sticker on the back window (I assume it's a current member?)

There's also a red 330i driving around with D3MON number plates...... made a cop look twice the other day when he was following me down Elles Road lol

post-53186-0-29427200-1461662712_thumb.j