Apex

SPOTTED! The official thread

Glorious sunny day, and the roof is up.. why by a convertible and not drive it with the top down? strange.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, E30 325i Rag-Top said:

Glorious sunny day, and the roof is up.. why by a convertible and not drive it with the top down? strange.

probably failed

• Like 4

22 hours ago, BM WORLD said:

probably failed

Just sun roofs

White 330e on SH1 at Ramarama, heading north.

On 12/18/2017 at 11:28 AM, E30 325i Rag-Top said:

cos wellington!  wind messes up his g/f's hairdo, not worth the grief. B)

Francois' e28 lowrider at Kaiaua Fisheries today, looks extremely well put together. Awesome build.

• Like 2

Spotted ANTZV8 in the McDonalds carpark in New Plymouth yesterday morning 31/12/17. Always good seeing other E30s locally, not many around here.

• Like 1

Spotted my Henna E30 at Milford beach this evening. Sounds like sh*t, but looking good :)

parked the leaf next to its brother from another mother in Takapuna this afternoon...

DSC_0359.thumb.JPG.c65d8e1ba2c994a7e2cfbfbd588ed256.JPG

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, aja540i said:

parked the leaf next to its brother from another mother in Takapuna this afternoon...

Our Leafs are twins. :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gabe79 said:

Our Leafs are twins. :)

Two leafs from the same branch?

• Like 6

Great afternoon wandering around the twin rivers car show in Christchurch today. This pastelblau 2002tii was my mvp. 

IMG_20180225_125056.jpg

IMG_20180225_125125.jpg

IMG_20180225_130304.jpg

IMG_20180225_135126.jpg

• Like 5

2.5 hours flight away from NZ, in Noumea (New Caledonia)... Tiny little island in the Pacific and have seen : M6s, a clownshoe, a 911 GT2, e46 and e9x M3s.. and an E30. Surprisingly most in decent condition...

Most people here seem to drive by touch, its a sea of smashed up euros, lots of late model Renault and Citroen held together with duct tape and rust. Must cost a bomb to import all this french crap to the otherside of the world in LHD.

20180328_113742_HDR.jpg

20180328_113758_HDR.jpg

Edited by Jacko

46 minutes ago, C-130 Hercules said:

What’s with the reverse parking across the street? Coincidence or legal requirement in New Caledonia?

Some sort of government medical place, wasn't the norm... (which involves much more kerb/footpath/touching)

26 minutes ago, Bennyboy said:

Where was this fella?

Wellington, I've seen it around a couple of times, but when it was parked outside work I had to go have a perv haha.

(Not sure I should be too specific as it wasn't just parked on the street)

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, eliongater said:

Wellington, I've seen it around a couple of times, but when it was parked outside work I had to go have a perv haha.

1 hour ago, eliongater said:

Looks like it’s been in the country less than a year now, UK import 

This afternoon, along the Tawa straight heading south (whilst I was travelling north) I caught a glimpse out of the corner of my eye and which I'm am absolutely sure was a... DMC De Lorean! That unmistakable shape and stainless steel body gave it away.

Now that is something you don't see everyday here in lil ol' NZ :). Last one I saw being driven on the road and not on display in Southwards was about 30 years ago! And ironically it was the same stretch of SH!

• Like 1

On 4/11/2018 at 8:10 PM, treone said:

This afternoon, along the Tawa straight heading south (whilst I was travelling north) I caught a glimpse out of the corner of my eye and which I'm am absolutely sure was a... DMC De Lorean! That unmistakable shape and stainless steel body gave it away.

Now that is something you don't see everyday here in lil ol' NZ :). Last one I saw being driven on the road and not on display in Southwards was about 30 years ago! And ironically it was the same stretch of SH!

https://www.carjam.co.nz/car/?plate=Emc2

There were not one but two De Loreans at the Brit & Euro show recently. The "Back to the Future" one and a mint standard one. I was amazed.