Apex

SPOTTED! The official thread

On 5/5/2019 at 7:27 PM, adro said:

Parked up behind this sparkling beast yesterday. So sparkly...well done @Jun 

46861169255_2162886b35_b.jpg

Thanks @adro. We went for a short walk at the gardens.

You beaut 320i manual spotted in Wellington last week...

67A8000C-7187-493E-9811-4461AC2E2D08.thumb.jpeg.2ebe40c5bb92759a5f001f66d0f67704.jpeg

• Like 1

A stupid bitch in a new M4 with her mobile to her ear driving through Milford yesterday.

Personalised plate starting with WEI or WUI or similar - if you know the owners tell them to sell their vehicles status symbols and walk.

• Haha 1

Or buy a handsfree unit?

Yeah, that'd work. But I'd prefer them off the road - they've shown just how irresponsible they are already.

But then again I hate people that walk on a crowded footpath looking at their screen (or their book) rather than paying attention to their environment.

Situational awareness is a real thing.

1 hour ago, Olaf said:

Or buy a handsfree unit?

It's a standard feature in an M4... LOL.

Clearly too stupid to work out how to pair the phone to the car, as it takes all of 1 minute to do.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

So I was wondering around a standard car dealership in Naples, Florida last night after a few drinks.

Amongst the 30+ Bentley SUV's, 15 or more Rolls cars of various types and over 60 Jags of which nearly all were R's.  I saw this for the first time in person...

DSC_0772.JPGDSC_0771.JPG

Also this great discount on a New R Wagon.  Drop of $30K USD.  You would however need to move out of the neighborhood with your filthy hood rat station wagon.  Yuck be gone poor person....

DSC_0765.JPG

Those RR SUVs are just horrific in the flesh, I saw the black one that came into NZ and my first thought was a funeral hearse. Not sure what's worse, the black hearse look, or the Fisher & Paykel chest freezer look in white?

• Like 2

It's an X7 with a nicer grille isn't it? ?

• Like 2

Possibly a couple more curves on an X7.

It really was fridge like.  But during the winter when the rich folk head to Naples to lounge in their 40 million dollar beach houses for a month, they like to be seen driving from the Airport in these monstrosities.

Sad times when even RR have to succumb to a market full of people who hate driving that buy SUV's/Sports cross over vehicles. 

• Like 3

Nice E39 540i Touring in silver going like the clappers on the Taupo-Napier Road tonight in the rain.

I was hard pushed to keep up, and then the passenger seat handbrake got pulled on.

• Haha 4

Eww, I saw one of the new X7's in the flesh today. SMH,

They're obscene in stature and look stupid to boot with the rabbit teeth kidneys but the most striking thing was just how tiny the front occupants looked. They were dwarfed by the 'shipping container' they were in and looked like little bobble-heads on the dash.

Classy.

11 hours ago, M3AN said:

Eww, I saw one of the new X7's in the flesh today.

• Haha 4

Monstrously decadent wanker tank :D 

• Haha 3

I followed an e90 335D (///M sport I think) over the Rimutakas heading north on Friday.  Charcoal Colour, it was.  Well, when I say follow, I mean I was behind him for a while, though with full family on board I was concentrating on giving my family the smoothest ride possible, so he pulled away.  Looked tidy!

I remember driving through towards coromandel a while back and a brand new Audi SQ5 was on my tail the whole time through the mountain twisty's then overtook me at one point and disappeared...

Post hasn't been edited by anyone, seems to be having issues displaying correctly.

If it had been edited, it would show the "Edited by" message as a courtesy.

• Like 2

Spotted a Red E30 325i Vert heading south from Taupo yesterday. Passed me just after Waiuru. Tidy. Number plate 3251 something. 

3 hours ago, Driftit said:

Spotted a Red E30 325i Vert heading south from Taupo yesterday. Passed me just after Waiuru. Tidy. Number plate 3251 something. 

Haerae Mai, hope you’re enjoying being back!

.. a beautiful very near mint low mileage 1985 735i with a very enthusiastic owner who'd had it just over a month , Mt Eden Auckland today

IMG_1922.JPG

IMG_1923.JPG

IMG_1924.JPG

• Like 2