Apex

SPOTTED! The official thread

19 minutes ago, qube said:

Couple gems in Wellington

Heading there myself in a few hours, I here the weather is about to pack in. ?

Edited by M3AN

2002 spotted in Yogjakarta, Indonesia.  Car was locked and no details on it about running gear.

E30 spotted in Kuala Lumpur.  Again no badging.  Full black sport leather interior.  Very straight.

Enjoy.

IMG_2893.JPG

IMG_2894.JPG

IMG_2957.JPG

IMG_2958.JPG

• Like 1

On ‎11‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 11:21 AM, qube said:

Couple gems in Wellington

8B33A1D4-D578-413B-9D82-F6A90EB8DB4F.jpeg

Pretty sure that's rxsumo's (old?) car, was in a For Sale thread a little while back. Used to see it up at Manfeild quite regularly.

Yesterday this was parked up having brunch at a popular local village cafe. Couldn’t help myself to get a photo bomb ?

And the noise it made when it fired up!

73D2C8CF-C7BA-481B-904C-8734BBC47A85.jpeg

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, treone said:

Yesterday this was parked up having brunch at a popular local village cafe. Couldn’t help myself to get a photo bomb ?

And the noise it made when it fired up!

I think your car looks better though

• Thanks 1

that's a very special car.

Spotted a prefacelift 4 door tech 1 on sparks road about 415pm today with a bimmersport sticker in the rear window

Really nice E36 M3 with pplate EVO something on Nelson Cres in Napier two days ago. Anyone here? 

2 hours ago, Driftit said:

Really nice E36 M3 with pplate EVO something on Nelson Cres in Napier two days ago. Anyone here? 

49291369871_8aac9aaf5d_b.jpg

Not mine but guessing the same one? Looks gorgeous.

• Like 3

On 12/29/2019 at 8:09 PM, adro said:

49291369871_8aac9aaf5d_b.jpg

Not mine but guessing the same one? Looks gorgeous.

Yeah that's the one.  Was house sitting my parents house in Napier.  Was parked over the road.

• Like 1

There's quite a few cool Bimmers in and around Napier. Where abouts is your folks place in Napier Dan? Mine are out on the new sub-division at Poraiti.

E46 330 touring enjoying the corners down sh54 and ridge road into Woodville this arvo - member? 

9 hours ago, E30 325i Rag-Top said:

There's quite a few cool Bimmers in and around Napier. Where abouts is your folks place in Napier Dan? Mine are out on the new sub-division at Poraiti.

Purchased a little place on Nelson Crescent.  I actually really liked staying there for a few days.

3 hours ago, Jacko said:

E46 330 touring enjoying the corners down sh54 and ridge road into Woodville this arvo - member? 

What brings you down this way?  Lots of great E87 roads down here.

Seriously, that sh*t is why I smoked B&H for 15 years.

The stuff of legends.

Spotted a functional E34 just up from where I'm staying in Wellington. Size comparison with the mini too. 

DSC_1151.JPG

Some interesting machinery in the car park at the Ruapuna Skope Classic yesterday, including 4 x e46 M3s, and a brand new (Jan 2020 rego) Porsche Speedster, complete with fire extinguisher and racing number. As usual, the Spectator''s cars were just as interesting as the ones on the track!

IMG_6431.jpg

IMG_6426.jpg

IMG_6400.jpg

IMG_6399.jpg

IMG_6395.jpg

IMG_6393.jpg

• Like 2

Spotted one of these on the motorway today, sounded EPIC... very cool car (and one of 8 in world??!) 

https://www.autoblog.com/2018/03/06/morgan-aero-gt-limited-edition/#slide-1337219

01-2018-morgan-aero-gt-geneva-1.jpg

Edited by Jacko
  • Like 1

Idiots who don't know how to drive their fake trucks should be banned from our roads. If somebody can do this in a carwash at 4km/h just imagine how well they respect lane markers on the open road.

If you know this muppet, tell them to hand their license in and start walking.

Muppet_01.jpg

On 2/2/2020 at 8:10 PM, Driftit said:

Spotted a functional E34 just up from where I'm staying in Wellington. Size comparison with the mini too. 

DSC_1151.JPG

thats just about always parked in that very spot.I think that car has been around Wellington for a long time.I think it used to prk around Shelly Bay and he came to look at mine when  i sold it(as did two other E34 535 owners,one from Christchurch!

2 hours ago, kiwi535 said:

thats just about always parked in that very spot.I think that car has been around Wellington for a long time.I think it used to prk around Shelly Bay and he came to look at mine when  i sold it(as did two other E34 535 owners,one from Christchurch!

Yeah it's still there now. 535is manual.