Apex

SPOTTED! The official thread

I remember seeing a similar sight at the local shopping mall. E39 driver parked across two disabled car parks. I asked the driver if he was mentally disabled...... Mean while a guy in his 80s ? walks across the crowd car park, looks at me and then the e39 driver and chuckles at the conversation I'm having

when people ask me this (never for parking across two parks), I look them dead in the eyes and calmly reply "yes", with deadpan expression. Stops that line of questioning dead in its tracks.

B)

• Like 1

A silver 320i wagon on Greenhithe bridge. Failed to indicate when moving onto the off ramp, and almost took out a cyclist by pulling out from a give way while a cyclist was passing in front. ><

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello! This gorgeous E28 M535i parked in the loading zone at work. Who's been visiting the zoo today?

Posted Image

• Like 2

Must have been parked there to load all the pretty ladies. What else would you be loading with a car like that?

• Like 3

Hello! This gorgeous E28 M535i parked in the loading zone at work. Who's been visiting the zoo today?

926382dc51ec1cc8fe9a2242fcf6affd.jpg

It's very nice. I've seen it before and forgot to upload the photos

post-51421-0-23450000-1462268134_thumb.j

post-51421-0-13383100-1462268136_thumb.j

post-51421-0-74520400-1462268137_thumb.j

post-51421-0-22748500-1462268139_thumb.j

• Like 1

Silver 2007 530i saloon, travelling along Hingaia Road to the SH1 on ramp rego JTExxx (I know what the numbers are!)

Nice car - pity about the driving. All those things 'other people' say about BMW drivers - this one is why. No indicators, impatient, cutting up other drivers to get into a lane, forcing other drivers to move or brake hard to avoid a collision.

If you're on here, you should be ashamed.

And please - don't do it to me again. I nearly did something I would now be regretting, regardless of whether I was justified or not. Be grateful I was at least awake (unlike so many at that time of morning) or you would have had a blue touring buried in your passenger door following one particularly ill-advised, un-indicated manoeuvre in moving traffic.

• Like 3

Black E34 M5 at Auckland Aero Club around 11:30am this morning. Absolute immaculate condition. Nice day to go flying too!

Edited by Contrails

I see this "M3" on my daily commute to work...shocks me that the owner went as far as getting that plate for it haha

20160526_075257_zpsydgesmwq_edit_1464261

• Like 2

Saw the ghost of SJ's Delilah in Newtown Countdown. Sidled up next to mine. Recognisable now only by minor traces of the minty green goodness peaking out from under the plasti dip.

Posted Image

• Like 1

I see this "M3" on my daily commute to work...shocks me that the owner went as far as getting that plate for it haha

20160526_075257_zpsydgesmwq_edit_1464261

What an absolute twat.

• Like 3

^^ I've seen that around a couple of times.

Just about stopped myself from ramming into that abomination.

I should be more tolerant, maybe he had an M3 and had to downgrade but couldn't handle it?

Spotted a nice standard looking Dakar E36 M3 heading down customhouse quay earlier. Sounded great. Regret selling mine :(

Filthy (black) M4 spotted in NW Havelock North car park this afternoon. Looked like the guy had been rallying!

• Like 1

Saw a 435i in Estoril Blue this evening, following it south on SH1.

From the back, it looks like quite a small car.

Miss M liked it.

^ Too bad it has a stancemob sticker.

CRINGE!

Dylan, guy is a genuine BMW enthusiast - owned the Estoril E46 M3, a couple of E30 M3's.. and now has that and the sick Family Audi wagon to tow the kids around. Genuine guy lol - stancemob sticker doesn't represent him at all hahah!

Dakar Yellow M3 out in Whenuapai on Sunday around lunchtime

Bimmersport sticker...?

E46.. Caught my attention at the lights in Newmarket

Posted Image

A PY E46 M3 Convertible on Greenhithe Rd about 4 minutes ago :P

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Red E28 M535i at Ardmore on the 17th July (last Sunday). Sorry didn't get the chance to talk to you but the car looked nice.