Apex

SPOTTED! The official thread

6,360 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, aja540i said:

Spotted in Whangaparaoa. Tidy 525i e34.

Are you up this way too, Andrew, or just visiting? 

Is this over on whangaparaoa road in front of the retirement village? I'll go check this out tomorrow if so. 😀

I work up that way, it was outside mechanics on side road behind Wendys, not sure of road name sorry, it goes right around back of shopping centre.

16 minutes ago, aja540i said:

I work up that way, it was outside mechanics on side road behind Wendys, not sure of road name sorry, it goes right around back of shopping centre.

That's Karepiro Drive, where Mitre 10 is. 

Ill go exploring that away tomorrow. That's quite local to me. 😀

Or or do you mean Link Crescent, that loops around the mall past McDonald's and the movie theatre, coming out at The Warehouse?

Edited by Gabe79

Link Cr, on the left as you head towards mitre 10, in the first block of shops on the right.

Down in Hawke's Bay visiting family this weekend and saw a lovely dark grey M Tech 1 E30 waiting to pull onto Taradale Road this afternoon, had bimmersport plate surrounds on it as well. Looked really, really nice, big ups to the owner!!

E61 M5 in Ruakaka this afternoon. They're everywhere now! ;)

1 person likes this

A rare classic parked in Wellingtons CBD. Had a quick chat to the owner and this is one pristine example. Owner didn't say out right but hinted that it has had a full no expense resto. And man did it sound sweeeeet!

1971 Holden Monaro GTS (genuine too!):IMG_0978.thumb.JPG.0ff6d47145cb1fc9c2979b531a7e07d5.JPG

4 people like this

On 9/13/2017 at 8:16 PM, treone said:

A rare classic parked in Wellingtons CBD. Had a quick chat to the owner and this is one pristine example. Owner didn't say out right but hinted that it has had a full no expense resto. And man did it sound sweeeeet!

1971 Holden Monaro GTS (genuine too!):IMG_0978.thumb.JPG.0ff6d47145cb1fc9c2979b531a7e07d5.JPG

Great example. Mate brought a 327 Bathurst version with race history in the late 80s and got change from $20k ....still has it ..,.

Edited by Neal
1 person likes this

e28 this morning on Highbrook. Pulled up beside mine. Good start to the day. Might get Lotto tonight. Plate was NAxxxx - anyone on here?

4 hours ago, C-130 Hercules said:

e28 this morning on Highbrook. Pulled up beside mine. Good start to the day. Might get Lotto tonight. Plate was NAxxxx - anyone on here?

not mine , as its on the hoist

with the rear subframe out getting some bushes and seals etc