Apex

SPOTTED! The official thread

23 minutes ago, aja540i said:

parked the leaf next to its brother from another mother in Takapuna this afternoon...

Our Leafs are twins. :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gabe79 said:

Our Leafs are twins. :)

Two leafs from the same branch?

• Like 6

Great afternoon wandering around the twin rivers car show in Christchurch today. This pastelblau 2002tii was my mvp. 

IMG_20180225_125056.jpg

IMG_20180225_125125.jpg

IMG_20180225_130304.jpg

IMG_20180225_135126.jpg

• Like 4

2.5 hours flight away from NZ, in Noumea (New Caledonia)... Tiny little island in the Pacific and have seen : M6s, a clownshoe, a 911 GT2, e46 and e9x M3s.. and an E30. Surprisingly most in decent condition...

Most people here seem to drive by touch, its a sea of smashed up euros, lots of late model Renault and Citroen held together with duct tape and rust. Must cost a bomb to import all this french crap to the otherside of the world in LHD.

20180328_113742_HDR.jpg

20180328_113758_HDR.jpg

Edited by Jacko

What’s with the reverse parking across the street? Coincidence or legal requirement in New Caledonia?

46 minutes ago, C-130 Hercules said:

What’s with the reverse parking across the street? Coincidence or legal requirement in New Caledonia?

Some sort of government medical place, wasn't the norm... (which involves much more kerb/footpath/touching)

I8 in Napier today.

drool

F035584D-F626-4A64-B6AB-55A000ED6711.jpeg

On 4/6/2018 at 10:38 PM, eliongater said:

46D034F1-5B79-4772-B138-303BC497EDA6.thumb.jpeg.f0b4f50e7edba519ddd235d73012aa1c.jpeg

Where was this fella?

26 minutes ago, Bennyboy said:

Where was this fella?

Wellington, I've seen it around a couple of times, but when it was parked outside work I had to go have a perv haha.

(Not sure I should be too specific as it wasn't just parked on the street)

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, eliongater said:

Wellington, I've seen it around a couple of times, but when it was parked outside work I had to go have a perv haha.

1 hour ago, eliongater said:

Looks like it’s been in the country less than a year now, UK import 

This afternoon, along the Tawa straight heading south (whilst I was travelling north) I caught a glimpse out of the corner of my eye and which I'm am absolutely sure was a... DMC De Lorean! That unmistakable shape and stainless steel body gave it away.

Now that is something you don't see everyday here in lil ol' NZ :). Last one I saw being driven on the road and not on display in Southwards was about 30 years ago! And ironically it was the same stretch of SH!

• Like 1

On 4/11/2018 at 8:10 PM, treone said:

This afternoon, along the Tawa straight heading south (whilst I was travelling north) I caught a glimpse out of the corner of my eye and which I'm am absolutely sure was a... DMC De Lorean! That unmistakable shape and stainless steel body gave it away.

Now that is something you don't see everyday here in lil ol' NZ :). Last one I saw being driven on the road and not on display in Southwards was about 30 years ago! And ironically it was the same stretch of SH!

https://www.carjam.co.nz/car/?plate=Emc2

There were not one but two De Loreans at the Brit & Euro show recently. The "Back to the Future" one and a mint standard one. I was amazed.

Ferrari 488 on SH1 heading south out of Auckland. With the indicators flashing all over the place as the driver tried to find the wiper controls :D

• Haha 1

Not one, but two E36 compact race cars.

First was on a trailer heading onto Southern motorway race number 318. 

Second one was being driven on the western motorway, black with RCIS stickers on it.

They seem to be replacing the E30 as the track car of choice, maybe as the E30 is getting to expensive to be a base anymore?

Z1 spotted yesterday, parked up behind it and got a couple of pics - Remuera Auckland,  not my personal fave but don't see many , if any around

z1-1.jpg

z1-2.jpg

• Like 3

plates look super.. really makes a huge difference to the look!

• Like 1

Spotted while travelling down a side street in Parramatta, Sydney on Sunday afternoon...

Genuine? Kit car? Couldn't quite tell - I'm guessing genuine?

Check out the side-by-side with the truck 😐

IMG_1314.thumb.JPG.7c905b3d88b9e68d6d888b7e93c2d8a3.JPGIMG_1315.thumb.JPG.d5f33698aeb3baf50146cd783f6d1c82.JPGIMG_1316.thumb.JPG.208943aaf4999387d3b3731f8329c220.JPG

Took the m3 in to a mates work shop for a check up and dyno run and this was also in there 

IMG_1852.JPG

• Like 1