Apex

SPOTTED! The official thread

spotted a VERY VERY mint, White '89 M325i E30 Coupe, OU32##, had only 110k on the odo and is NZ new

was so original, all the trim looked new, the paint looked like it was done just yesterday

anyone know who owns it?

edit- was seen in takapuna

Edited by Jamez

spotted a VERY VERY mint, White '89 M325i E30 Coupe, OU32##, had only 110k on the odo and is NZ new

was so original, all the trim looked new, the paint looked like it was done just yesterday

anyone know who owns it?

edit- was seen in takapuna

Probably what I saw.

Guest Simon*

When I see a smokingly-hot girl driving past in an E30 I nearly break my neck staring because it means I might have just seen my future wife drive past me

Posted Image

I was following a purple e30 320i with a Bimmersport sticker this morning from Totara Park lights to Haywards lights

nice take-off from the Upper Hutt lights ;):)

I saw Jamie (misgvous_1 ) and his silver 328 going on a bakery binge at mobil corner in Howick

Yup... thats my regular for lunch

Pretty sure I saw Hybrids e46 in the albany westfield undercover car-park last night, had a sticker for a front number-plate ^_^

Yup... thats my regular for lunch

Ah so thats you. Thats my local also. I was the guy in the Black E39 540 parked next to you a few weeks back.

Also spotted so good looking girls driving a white E34 M. They followed me up botany highway. Quite a tidy E34. Not sure what motor though.

Edited by driftit

In Papakura, a young punk in a sacked out Navy Blue 89-90 320i import with a big bore, I think he is in love with my wagon because he keep on driving past and looking at it. :ph34r:

I was following a purple e30 320i with a Bimmersport sticker this morning from Totara Park lights to Haywards lights

Saw him again this morning, except this time I was in the Pulsar, so I don't think he noticed me :)

Bit easier to be seen in a bright red beemer than a plain black pulsar lol

In Papakura, a young punk in a sacked out Navy Blue 89-90 320i import with a big bore, I think he is in love with my wagon because he keep on driving past and looking at it. :ph34r:

haha or hes sussing out a way to steel it

Theyre probably the young #$$%^^% that came down my drive last year. My daughter chased them down the drive (1Km) and called the police. They got a warning

Theyre probably the young #$$%^^% that came down my drive last year. My daughter chased them down the drive (1Km) and called the police. They got a warning

Hahahah! Good on your daughter. Sounds like she's the man of the house!

Man. I want to see Graham's touring. I think i'd be car-struck. :D

Sounds like she's the man of the house!

And you wouldnt go after them down the drive? You must bleed daily??? lol

Fairly sure I saw Hybrid's E46 just before lunch today out East Auckland on Ti Rakau drive? Was that you Josh?

Saw this mint as 320 in Ponsonby a couple days ago. Seen a couple times there. Looks stunning in person.

Posted Image

Saw this mint as 320 in Ponsonby a couple days ago. Seen a couple times there. Looks stunning in person.

Posted Image

Iv seen this a few times aswell, with this smoking hot blonde driving. Nice combo ^_^

Creaver still drives his e34 around aye?

Pretty sure he was behind me and across the lane on Mahia road the other day at the traffic lights by Mobil.

I thought it must have been him, it was way too shiny to be out South.

Haha. I'm joking by the way. Not about the shiny part. I mean the south part.

Fairly sure I saw Hybrid's E46 just before lunch today out East Auckland on Ti Rakau drive? Was that you Josh?

Nah, sorry I was on the shore. There is another e46 330i with m3 front and mtech2 coupe rear and m3 side skirts w/out bonnet buldge and running on rep 18inch m3 wheels that parks in kingsland area. I have also seen a few e46 sedans with m3 rep front bumper driving around.

Last time I was in east auckland was in the e30 two weekends a go.

Nah, sorry I was on the shore. There is another e46 330i with m3 front and mtech2 coupe rear and m3 side skirts w/out bonnet buldge and running on rep 18inch m3 wheels that parks in kingsland area. I have also seen a few e46 sedans with m3 rep front bumper driving around.

Last time I was in east auckland was in the e30 two weekends a go.

I think i saw you car parked up up on the road accross the road from Depost in Mt Eden a couple of weeks ago.. was walking towards it and thought...mmmmm M3 with wide wheels. but it was 4 door :wacko:

Creaver still drives his e34 around aye?

Pretty sure he was behind me and across the lane on Mahia road the other day at the traffic lights by Mobil.

I thought it must have been him, it was way too shiny to be out South.

Haha. I'm joking by the way. Not about the shiny part. I mean the south part.

I thought I saw your car too. Plate CTJ something? And has Mike's synthe.co.nz sticker on rear windscreen? Wasn't sure as I thought you had MS BM on it?

I thought I saw your car too. Plate CTJ something? And has Mike's synthe.co.nz sticker on rear windscreen? Wasn't sure as I thought you had MS BM on it?

Nar, haha that was me, you have a good memory, yeah I've been Sythne'd, along with every other car of his friends.

Next time wave out. :)

That would have been Emma. (BMWPower).

Sure was me.... and yeah I work at Armstrong in the Uni hols so would have been cleaning it up probably, come say hello if you see me parked or give a toot :)

Spotted a black e34 540iS in just off Adelaide Road in Wellington today. Was a little bit rough but would look very very cool with a bit of TLC