Apex

SPOTTED! The official thread

I saw a VERY nice 2004 Black M3. Convertable too. Saw it down Lorne street in Auckland on the way home from work.

Similar to this:

Posted Image

My dream car :D

Edited by Kaz

#47 e30 racer spotted on the tv show 'target', it was parked out on the road :)

Nik's car.

Black Dinan 6 (E63) this morning in Shortland St... looked pretty good. Saw it couple more times around here in the past month or so.

Saw a very nice black E30 Evo M3, LHD - on the dyno at Hi Velocity today. Belonged to a chap named Dean.

So, what's your numbers Ollie?

Saw a very nice black E30 Evo M3, LHD - on the dyno at Hi Velocity today. Belonged to a chap named Dean.

Is this the one Gavin had rebuilt the engine and bored it out to a 2.5l? if so that car was there when i got mine dyno tuned last year.

Black Dinan 6 (E63) this morning in Shortland St... looked pretty good. Saw it couple more times around here in the past month or so.

You don't work at WHK do you? Saw a car similar to yours while working in Shortland Street today.

Yep, in Forsyth Barr tower next to WHK. I don't drive to work unfortunately:( But I think I know which one you mean, saw it a couple of times... does look like my one

Nice white E30 320i (Only know that from carjamming the plate) on Porana road. Parked outside some building. Walked past it after dropping mine off at Jerry Clayton Service place off Porana.

Plate: BSCxxx

Crazyarab's E30 looks gorgeous driving around. I keep seeing it and it makes me want an E30

B) Cheers man.

Should toot and say Hi, I will pull over for a yarn.

Is that the one with the blacked out grill? Parks in the same car park as me, under Chancery.

Beauty of an E30 let me in along Carrington Road yesterday. Plate ZAxxxx from memory. Looked really straight, was also a beautiful shade of blue. Similar to Ryan's old E30.

Is that the one with the blacked out grill? Parks in the same car park as me, under Chancery.

Haven't seen it from the front....but I'm guessing it's the same one, I'd be surprised if there was more than one

Spotted... Glenn you hoon! Taking off up settlement road. Your lucky you didn't come an hour before hand as we just cleared a whole heap of bolts that had dropped off the back of a truck off the road, they were like skittles!

Anyone want some good quality bolts hahahaha, few hundred dollars worth here, going up on trade me soon.

A few days ago I saw a nice tidy looking red E30 M325i parked at a paint shop in Hamilton.. very nice looking car.

Also, yesterday I saw the FALLEN E39 on Te Rapa straight.. looked really tough on the road!

A few days ago I saw a nice tidy looking red E30 M325i parked at a paint shop in Hamilton.. very nice looking car.

Hamilton- Saw a mint little red e30 briefly, in red really stood out and again another really tidy example but a 318is.

its good to see that there are people appreciating and taking pride in these cars.

Kapai.

Keep seeing a grey E30 coupe with gold centred wheels and nicely lowered in the Burnside/Ilam area, and I bet they keep seeing a silver tech1, wonder if they are on here?

I was in Napier for 24 hours over the weekend and saw:

1 x Dark red E36 'vert.

1 x Dark Blue E36 'vert

1 x Silver E30 'vert (it belongs to a hairdresser, as most 'verts do lol )

1 x Dark blue E34 with 17" style 5s (parked 'bout 200m from E30 'vert)

1 x E34 touring in Dannevirke

1 x E32 735iL dead on a lawn, still tidy with ACS rims.

1 x E38 740iL My mate just picked up for $500, bought off Forbidden Kustoms.

2 x White E30 Both lowered a little with 5 spoke rims.

11 x E34 run of the mill cars.

2 x E60 1 Black and 1 Grey.

Was going to catch up with Si' over there but forgot to get his number lol.

Edited to change an E36 colour

Edited by bellicose

Guest Simon*

I was in Napier for 24 hours over the weekend and saw:

1 x Dark red E36 'vert. <-- Doug, M3_Cab was driving his round on Saturday

1 x Dark red E36 'vert

1 x Silver E30 'vert (it belongs to a hairdresser, as most 'verts do lol )

1 x Dark blue E34 with 17" style 5s (parked 'bout 200m from E30 'vert) --> Young guy is mechanic at Greens in Napier. Parks about 50m from my office (525iA)

1 x E34 touring in Dannevirke

1 x E32 735iL dead on a lawn, still tidy with ACS rims. --> seen this too ;)

1 x E38 740iL My mate just picked up for $500, bought off Forbidden Kustoms.

2 x White E30 Both lowered a little with 5 spoke rims.

11 x E34 run of the mill cars. --> lots about that's for sure

2 x E60 1 Black and 1 Grey. --> Black M5? Seeing that around a lot myself

Was going to catch up with Si' over there but forgot to get his number lol. --> surprised you didn't see me too. Was such great weather I was all over the Bay all weekend. Napes, Hastings, Havelock, the beach

Spotted... Glenn you hoon! Taking off up settlement road. Your lucky you didn't come an hour before hand as we just cleared a whole heap of bolts that had dropped off the back of a truck off the road, they were like skittles!

Anyone want some good quality bolts hahahaha, few hundred dollars worth here, going up on trade me soon.

I always rattle it up past all the gangsters at the bottom there. Theyre always in the drive fixing all their pieces of sh*t

2 x E60 1 Black and 1 Grey.

Number plate 545iSP? I sold my old car to a fellow named Andrew that lives in Napier, people say they see him all the time!

Posted Image

Miss her :wub:

Number plate 545iSP? I sold my old car to a fellow named Andrew that lives in Napier, people say they see him all the time!

Posted Image

Miss her :wub:

Looks like it, looked nice and clean if that's any consulation(sp?)