Sign in to follow this  
drifty325i

THE V8 E30 ON THE TRACK!

Great lap Riley, that is a fantastic sounding and fast car. It was a graet day out there cant wait till next time. just been doing some research on some brake upgrade packages so I can stop at the end of that fast straight, Bloddy expensive! but maybe wort it. I have none left. Keen to check out that vid you took from the passengers seat of my car if you still have it. be great to compare noise!

Thanks mate. Year id love some 4piston calipers on the front but not cheap like you say. Ive got the video loaded on my SD card, I could lend it to you so you can copy it if you want?

I am enjoying the month of July ..... Bimmersport Calendar ....

I am enjoying the month of July ..... Bimmersport Calendar ....

Its great isn't it

i think ruapuna has just been resealed..? don't know where i heard it though lol could explain the repair look

Just the the few corners before the dipper has been replaced. Was only a few months ago too.

Thanks mate. Year id love some 4piston calipers on the front but not cheap like you say. Ive got the video loaded on my SD card, I could lend it to you so you can copy it if you want?

That would be great, im at work every day apart from thursdays, so next time your passing by would be fine or I can come out to you.

That would be great, im at work every day apart from thursdays, so next time your passing by would be fine or I can come out to you.

Sweet as mate ill drop it in soon, ive got man flu at the moment so ill stay away today lol