Sign in to follow this  
zenetti

15" Borbet Type A - Just Landed

Hey mate, do you expect to have any of these for sale in 4 x 108 in a couple of weeks time?

I'm so keen.

In that case, will see you on Thursday.

Hey mate, do you expect to have any of these for sale in 4 x 108 in a couple of weeks time?

I'm so keen.

hopefully we wil have soem left, they are just about to go on Trade Me

Man, when i had my e30 i trawled the internet for days trying to get a set of these into the country.

As Simon said, almost worth buying an e30 for.

As keen as I am to keep the 318is looking as standard as possible, these Borbets are damn tempting.....but could I sell the 18' Alpinas for them :o

Get them Nath and put them on. Right now. I want pics. Now.

Will pick some up tomorrow with a bit of luck, Johno, do I just say I am from bimmersport to get the discount down here?

Just say you give awesome blowies.

Will pick some up tomorrow with a bit of luck, Johno, do I just say I am from bimmersport to get the discount down here?

The Borbets have left the building! Shoud be in Petone 2moro morning!

Say you are from Bimmersport, if they look at you blankly get them to call me. It pay pay to take your car in just to check brake clearance etc.

^ Sweet will do, which store in Auckland are you? from just in case they ask, I know there are two. I will try to bring the car just in case :D better get it off the jacks LOL

Hi all, just wondering how much that is in British pounds? Can you ship to uk? will these fit on a 1991 polo coupe GT?

thanks alot matt

Hi all, just wondering how much that is in British pounds? Can you ship to uk? will these fit on a 1991 polo coupe GT?

thanks alot matt

Just buy these mate, Visit My Website

It would be a waste of money to buy them here and then export them ALL the way over to the UK if they were just reps. I assume '91 Polo's are 4 stud? What is the offset of the '91 Polos?

Getting any 16's in? That's a good price!

Like this:

Posted Image

Is that 15's or 16's ? Anyone have any info on the car ?

Hi mate, i went into the chch branch the other day and the guy said that you stil had a blank set up in auckland.

Was just wondering what sort of money id be looking at to get them drilled out for my e30, wrapped in a bit of rubber and sent to chch? cheers

^ Just so you know, if you want to do this you will need 5 - 10mm spacers on the front wheels to clear the calipers.

^ Just so you know, if you want to do this you will need 5 - 10mm spacers on the front wheels to clear the calipers.

Yeah the guy at the shop said that he's shaved the calipers on a few cars, but i would much rather the spacers i think.

^ I shaved mine, if I did it again I would use spacers, a lot less hassle and pissing in the wind :)

Do the centre caps fit 15x7 gen Type A's?

If so, do you have a spare 4? :D