Sign in to follow this  
laadeelaa

Guess who is selling her car?

Aaaaaw come on ....out in the open.... I love gossip

Glenn can I pop into see you maybe thursday?

I need a favour.

Please.

Glenn can I pop into see you maybe thursday?

I need a favour.

Please.

???

Good luck with the sale and good on ya for getting into e30s!

I don't think anyone on bimmersport would buy my car!

It's not a *cough* e30. :D

blah e30's blah blah...

the french make the best cars....

Not a good night.

I failed.

Think I'll be pulling the e39 off trademe, driving home from Auckland tonight, tried to miss a pothole driving through Waihi, hit another one, right beside it, what do you know, flat back tyre. God damn stretched, low profile tyres. It's burst out on the inner side. Rats.

Had to painfully drive it back to BP service station, oh what do you know, even though they're closing about 10pm, they turn off the air at 9pm. What a joke. Painfully drive to Mobil. Ask for help, the guy doesn't care a stuff, try to put air into the tyre, nothing happens. Jack up the car, change tyre, drive home. Bummed out.

Really mad at my car. Can't even look at it. What a piece of shhhh. *Cries*. I want an e30 goddammit.

Huge epic fail. Dumb chromes. I hate them.

The end of my rant. Have a sweet night guys.

Edited by MS BM

Couldve been worse tho..you couldve damaged the chrome wheel, which lets be honest is a major selling point trying to sell the car on trade me.....

Just buy an e30 and rock some balloon tyres = ftw

Talk to hellbm or anouther wrecker and see about some cheap rims to sell the car with, then sell 20's to gangsta wsntabe indipenantly... I would not buy the car because of the wheels. Not everyone is a wantabe bitch slappin 40 oz swillin baller that wants to impress the hoe's yo...

See sig...

Wouldn't have happened if you were driving an E30/Didnt have 20s.

What do you mean your "pretty sure its bent"

Its long gone...

thats a mega bummer! nice e39 though. i personally do appreciate some 'gangsta' styled euro's .. ..

but not everyone knows how to do it right even in the 'gangsta' perspective!

good luck on selling your car.

thats a mega bummer! nice e39 though. i personally do appreciate some 'gangsta' styled euro's .. ..

but not everyone knows how to do it right even in the 'gangsta' perspective!

good luck on selling your car.

It's a piece of shhh to me right now. Well the chromes.

Thanks. As the luck is needed.

Get some cheap bmw rims and try and swap the car on trademe, probably your easiest bet on getting an e30 quickly.

Got the stock springs and rims? Chuck them back in - it'll sell faster and for more.

Get the wheel straightened - cost maybe $200 unless its past being fixed (ie cracked), and then chuck them on TM separately.

I've done this in the e30 on a previous set of 17's. Bent 1 rim and blew 2 tyres on a pothole. Had to sit cursing, swearing, and throwing my toys on the side of the road for an hour waiting for a family member to bring me another spare.

Massive downer.

Also check if your tyres are under any sort of warranty…

Back in the day I had a set of 19†wheels on my Commodore (massiv as it got in 2000), went over a rock and wrecked the tyre and Handcock tyres replaced it for me.

Also check if your tyres are under any sort of warranty…

I dont think they would cover them Graham....theyr'e stretched

Got the stock springs and rims? Chuck them back in - it'll sell faster and for more.

Get the wheel straightened - cost maybe $200 unless its past being fixed (ie cracked), and then chuck them on TM separately.

I've done this in the e30 on a previous set of 17's. Bent 1 rim and blew 2 tyres on a pothole. Had to sit cursing, swearing, and throwing my toys on the side of the road for an hour waiting for a family member to bring me another spare.

Massive downer.

This sounds familar... 

Had time to chill last night, cried all I could (only cars make me cry these days), dreamt about an e30, woke up, sucked it up and now I'm fine.

I've got a full set of horrid standard bmw rims, so I'll put them on when I get to auckland. See if I can sort out the damage.

Either a gangsta will buy it with the chromes, or someone normal with standards.

Will keep you guys updated.

Dumb manholes which stick out of the road.

Had time to chill last night, cried all I could (only cars make me cry these days), dreamt about an e30, woke up, sucked it up and now I'm fine.

Don't feel too bad... my budgeted $1300 - $1500 on the 205 is now basically a lovely bill of $2500... 

Its only one tyre ???

Only need one??

Just to replace the stuffed one.

See if mum loves me enough to buy me a new tyre. :D