Sign in to follow this  
Forrest

Maddie gets new feet

^^^^ Nope not legal, needs to be fixed so they wont come off.

Don't think they need to be fixed, but they need to be the same diameter as your hub, and have the centering ring for the wheel, and be less than 25mm from memory?

Hmm, look dope- just needs less profile on tyre and a slight drop,mainly in the front.

+1 on the profile that Ashkan mentioned but I still think they look awesome :D I thought a 55 profile would look rude Nath but it looks good still and with some more drop its gonna look tight! Top effort bro.

^ Thanks Luke and everyone else.

Well have just found out.....the front calipers rub, it isn't the tyre on the strut. So my fronts have a nice machined inner lip now <_<

So going to try find out how much space I need with the aid of some washers packed out on the hubs and then order some slip on spacers and longer wheel studs. Kinda pissed but could be worse.

So to anyone buying these, be aware the fronts will need spacing! I don't know if it is because the 325i's have bigger calipers or whatever, if my car had been running, I could've got this checked at the tyre shop rah rah flame me.

Pics to come when it looks cooler and they fit properly :)

Looks mint as bro, Nice amount of dish Posted Image

How'd the name Maddie come about? Haha.

^ Because when I was searching for the color for the car, I thought it was called Smadengrun, so I took the MAD bit and made Maddie, now its called Maddie cause its gonna be a MAD sick car when it's done :D

Edited by Forrest

Good stuff dude, they are cool.

Top job, they are well worth the effort to get 'em to fit.

Well have just found out.....the front calipers rub, it isn't the tyre on the strut. So my fronts have a nice machined inner lip now <_<

Nathan - sorry to hear that the don't fit properly but I DID say to you to take the car in to our shop to trial fit them first. Hopefully you can get it sorted. :)

^ Yeah I know I know, car isn't going at the moment so I had to risk, won't cost very much to fix it anyway, just a pain in the bum more than anything.

tbh dont like em 17s are more my thing lol n yeh look ew in my opinion but every man(or women) to ther own i guess

^ I havn't put the rest of the body mods on yet, and I have looked on plenty overseas forums and they can look awesome with the right mods...just watch this space, but your entitled to your opinion.

tbh dont like em 17s are more my thing lol n yeh look ew in my opinion but every man(or women) to ther own i guess

Personally 17's are too big for E30's and doesn't suit the era, esp. per-f/l, 16" rims are the best suited but hard to find, once the car sits down to it's propert height it'll look much better.

So jealous Nath... ...I may have to test fit these in the future... :ph34r:

Need to be 16x9 IMHO but still look the biz nonetheless.

Also need more stretch + epic lowering

^^^So pretty much edirty when you had it?

Looking good man

Haha yeah, wait till I have taken pics with the new suspension in and I was able to drive it round to compress the springs first. Tyres = I didn't pay for them so I don't care about the profile, they were free, and they may save my ass curbing the wheels and they fill the guards up a little more.

In other news I am going to say f*** you to spacers and machine/grind the face of the brake caliper down..I have a spare set just in case it doesn't work.

Edited by Forrest

Well here's my new feet, only prob with spacing was the right front caliper, is just touching the inner hub (not the face), and the rear guards needed some impromptue rolling but will need it done properly in the future.

post-257-1248472533_thumb.jpg

post-257-1248473456_thumb.jpg

Edited by pando

Nice

Amazing how much tyre size can change the look of a wheel :)

Oh and free tyres = win

Didn't take a front shot, didn't really change the look from the previous rims, which will go on trademe I guess, 15x7 tsw fly's

Grinded the f**k out of my front calipers today, a little more and they won't rub :)

Pics to come.