Sign in to follow this  
uchigatana

Bimmer nublet! 95" 320i

Hi everyone I purchased my first bmw this week and am just starting to learn slowly all the con's and pro's of my new car.

I'm keen to learn as much as possible about my car from the guys that have been around the block, in a matter of speaking kinda way with bmw's.

I got myself a......

1995 320i(Metalic black or whatever)

Kilometres: 160,059km

Body: Black, Sedan

Engine: 6 cylinder,DOHC 24V, Automatic

WD: RWD

I thought it was a nice car, So I crammed as much knowlegde about bmw's as I could do in 2 nights from wikipedia(The new worlds brain) and used what I could find out about the model etc to give it a good twice over before buying it.

Now I brought it, I want to find a good place to take it to, so that I can get a engine/body inspection that will tell me all the little prob's(Or big ones) so I can get this beauty back to 100% mint condition with my own hands.

And there shouldnt be to many prob's as this bmw got a warrent three months ago lol and I paid decently.

So yea I'm here in search of tip's that the manuals and books wont tell you, from the most important people to ask. Fellow owner's=D.

So it's going to be a pleasure talking with whoever I'm talking with=D.

Welcome VinceE, +1 for the pics.

I have not doubt that some one on here will bring up the manual conversion issue haha! :lol: You are in the right place plenty of knowledge to be had just ask in a nice manner and someone will help you out.

Cheers Allan

Welcome VinceE, +1 for the pics.

I have not doubt that some one on here will bring up the manual conversion issue haha! :lol: You are in the right place plenty of knowledge to be had just ask in a nice manner and someone will help you out.

Cheers Allan

Ill be getting that done in september :rolleyes: .

So is there a problem with the conversion?. You've interested me now so, is there a problem with matching the M52B20(94-98 model) with a manual tranny?. I'm keen if you could tell me or give me some links=D.

Welcome to Bimmersport.

Is your car a Japanese import? I hear they car have auto problems.

I you want to know what needs replacing go and see Glenn at Botany Motor Worx, he’ll give you a list as long as your arm.

Edited by Apex

Welcome to Bimmersport.

Is your car a Japanese import? I hear they car have auto problems.

I you want to know what needs replacing go and see Glenn at Botany Motor Worx, he’ll give you a list as long as your arm.

Yea it is a ex jap. But doesnt seem to have any engine prob's. But I'm pritty confident there will be more weaknesses due to japness.

Cool, Ill giv these guys a ring. thanks mate.