Sign in to follow this  
zenetti

15x7 E30 Basketweaves

108 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Gold in ET15....if they fit my brakes....which they probably won't :(

The 300mm Massive kit template doesn't quite fit on the genuine 15" weaves, but if the offset is made ET15, it'd probably have a chance...

Silver for sure... and ET15 FTW. Not bringing in 16"s are you?

too many choices! so cool but i just cant decide ! definetly keeping an eye on this though...second set of rims for the E30 wouldnt hurt!

EDIT: silver to be safe lol can always paint ourselves!

Edited by HT.

Dead keen for a set. Any color. Even unpainted would be good for me. Prefer +15 but +20 is fine.

Of course for the series car.

Hi Jono,

I would definately be keen on a set for my car, ideally silver with 15 offset.

What is the eta on getting these in?

hmmm 15x7 weaves be so nice. silver is classic but id like to be different an say gunmetal malt with polished lip. look bad ass on with the colour im going to be running with. an chance of 16x8s? or even 15x8s? id be keen as beans to make them fit. ^_^

Just a little update - These should be here in the next 6-8 weeks, they will be available in either gold or silver with a machined lip at 15ET. I don't have any pricing yet but expect them to be our usual sharp pricing.

Edited by zenetti

The offset refers to where the wheel sits in realtion to the hub. A 15 et will mean it will sit out 10mm further than teh 25et providing the wheels are the same width.

Edited by zenetti

I need to try before I buy as the 2002 is sensitive to both backspacing and brake clearance, but I'm keen as mustard and you'll get a call from me once they come in (and fingers crossed they don't sell out prior).

Just need a few things cleared, do they have any dish like these below and do they have center caps?

post-3670-1254287677.jpg

Just need a few things cleared, do they have any dish like these below and do they have center caps?

I am still waiting for actual pictures, we have 3d renders at the moment. As soon as I get some I will post them up

Yeah If they look like the pic I posted or have more dish than that I will prepay in full!

I am keen for a set as I already said. But they will be going straight to the acid bath so I can paint them. lol

UPDATE:

I have just been speaking to the factory in China and unfortunately they are still casting samples, so it means the wheels wil be arriving later than expected. :( I should have a definite ETA in the next few days along with pictures.

The upshot of all of this is that I won't be taking any deposits - I have 60 of each colour on order so it should be enough to satisfy initial demand. I have created a list of people that will have first option on them when they arrive and will be letting these people know when the wheels are ready. So far the list is:

Silver Fox

Forrest

CamB

Grunt5

Drifit

Jamez

Indecorous

APT

M3 Cab

FrazAtack

Cheers

Johno

Edited by zenetti

Cool, I feel like I'm on a VIP list for something.

Might be a good idea to put a note and link to this post in the Race series area. Many of those guys don't read this area.