Sign in to follow this  
Boost Junky

Personalised plate for my E30

Help choose my plate!!!  

54 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

A: Posted Image

B: Posted Image

C: Posted Image

D: Posted Image

E: Posted Image

Im liking either E30 PSI or E30 T at this stage ;)

Edited by Boost Junky

TRBE30? Got a nice roll to it

TRBE30? Got a nice roll to it

we discussed this last w.e... kinda looks like TRIBE 30?

haha

well... i was all over D but after seeing E, thats going to get my vote, as thats exactly what it is... a WEAPON!

Scratch the plate, as i said to john about his car , you just need to make a badge that says 325 ti haha

Guest FrantiC

We were coming up with these last night haha, My idea to run a poll on it. Gutted its a 3 way tie atm lol!

Procrastinating doing uni assignments, what about:

HRDRIA

I will edit this if I think of more :D

Yep.... E sounds mean. The others sound too bland and boring and not quite to the point. Where as E30WPN is telling people, it will carve them up etc the others are just saying like "look Im a turbo" :rolleyes: ...woopdy...but my opinion is E

Or could maybe try one of these but they not as good as E - but I was bored and seeing this post made me think of some others - some not so unique or cool but eh some of you may like them?:-

E30ONP (just like the others out there haha yea copy).

E30BST (E30 BOOST or BEAST).

E30LDR (E30 LEADER)

E30XTC (cos its Crazzzzy?)

E30FUN (cos its Fun?) or swap around FUNE30

DVSE30 (DEVIOUS E30)

QWKE30 (QUICK E30).

MADE30 (cos its Mad?) or swap E30MAD

BADE30 (cos its Bad?)

SXYE30 (cos its Sexy?)

And YES they are ALL available.

May think of other soon, but not easy when you only allowed 6 charactors and E30 leaves you with 3 to make a word :rolleyes:

Edited by Shady

we discussed this last w.e... kinda looks like TRIBE 30?

haha

well... i was all over D but after seeing E, thats going to get my vote, as thats exactly what it is... a WEAPON!

TBOE30 instead of TRBE30?

E30ONP (just like the others out there haha yea copy).

Nah boe, Just nah.

This is the one for your weapon Luke:

Posted Image

Edited by James~

E30ONP - haha yeah i know james. But meh, it was available so I put it up on the list lol

E bro.

Or find the lady who drive 3VOM and buy that. Probably the tuffest plate I have seen.

Posted Image

Dont quite understand James haha

?

E bro.

Or find the lady who drive 3VOM and buy that. Probably the tuffest plate I have seen.

Yea thats siiik Ashkan.. obviously for someone looking in their rear view mirror :D tough!

But yea ive enquired about E

Posted Image

Dont quite understand James haha?

E bro.

Yea thats siiik Ashkan.. obviously for someone looking in their rear view mirror :D tough!

But yea ive enquired about E

I voted for C.

But actually I think they are all a bit average. No matter what you end up getting you will get sick of in 6 months time.

Why do you want a personalised plate? I can think of much better ways to spend $700+ and advertising the fact your car is turbocharged will make it more appealing to both the Police and theives.

^ I totally agree, I voted C as well, I would keep the $700, put it towards getting your guards flared to fit the wheels and just do a subtle 325iT badge on the back. Done. Just my 2c

I voted for C.

But actually I think they are all a bit average. No matter what you end up getting you will get sick of in 6 months time.

Why do you want a personalised plate? I can think of much better ways to spend $700+ and advertising the fact your car is turbocharged will make it more appealing to both the Police and theives.

Yea I liked C also but id rather have a more catchy one like E, not really keen to have one with 'T' or something about turbos anymore. I want a personalised plate because I like them :) and it gives me the option of having a legit Euro style plate. And as if it isnt going to be appealing enough as it is to the Police lol and trust me its well hidden away locked up.

^ I totally agree, I voted C as well, I would keep the $700, put it towards getting your guards flared to fit the wheels and just do a subtle 325iT badge on the back. Done. Just my 2c

Dont you worry young Nath I havnt forgoten about my guards they should hopefully be done by the time your up this way ;)

I voted for BMTRBO which I think is pretty cool. I think E30WPN is also good.

But remember not many people will know what E30 means. Of course people who know bimmers will, but others idk. Just something to think about.

I voted for BMTRBO which I think is pretty cool. I think E30WPN is also good.

But remember not many people will know what E30 means. Of course people who know bimmers will, but others idk. Just something to think about.

Yea exactly Nick thats the one thing that made me try and think of other things other than 'E30***' or '***E30' but so far havnt come up with anything else. BMWWPN wuld look funny so would WPNBMW.

I like! haha hmmm Ill keep that one in mind thanks Nick ;)

haha, just had a quick think. I'll ask my mates tomorrow, see if they can come up with any good ones.