Sign in to follow this  
APT

Andrews E30 Sedan

Link dont work mate, but yer i have a new coby thinking off going for a single system similar to what you have said were the exhaust pipes 2.25 inch or 2 inch ?

Got new shocks in last week.

Posted Image

Now due to my complex decision on engine choice and the fact i change my mind evry so often.

I got these off Luke

Posted Image

But then got these of wayne

Posted Image

Looks like im going to have to build 2 e30's LOL

Was going throught the internet looking at BMW interior and came accross this. They look so close to my seats minus the upholstery, didnt even know they came out in this style for M3 e30's

Posted Image

Haha I wish James maybe in the long run lol, you know how it is to build a car on a student budget..

O Btw got an early birthday gift, ive got a tech 1 spoiler now :D came in the mail today.

Haha saw nathans tech 1 and thought ive got to get one..LOL Does anyone think it would look odd on my car because i have no kits ?

^ You don't need a kit when you have a tech1 wing.

Nice choice on the bday present sir.

They may be common, but atleast it isn't a bad trend like chromes or spinners or underbody neon :rolleyes:

Yer i really like the look of them aye, sorry nick - ( if you are reading) this but your spoiler will be relocated onto a 316 e30 lol

I'll get some pics up when i can get around to colour coding the wing

Yer i really like the look of them aye, sorry nick - ( if you are reading) this but your spoiler will be relocated onto a 316 e30 lol

Sweet as man! As long as its repping on an E30! B) haha.

A tiny Update. So far i have managed to get tech 1 sideskirts and spoiler,they both still need to get painted.

Will be looking at getting a new lip in the future or if anyone has a tech 2 front and rear they want to sell me ?

Tech 1 spoiler

Posted Image

On car. (old one still on underneath)

Posted Image

Tech 1 sideskirts on car .

Posted Image

Posted Image

Have decided to stick to the m20 engine possibly just upgrade to a m20b25.- cheap upgrade :D

A tiny Update. So far i have managed to get tech 1 sideskirts and spoiler,they both still need to get painted.

Have decided to stick to the m20 engine possibly just upgrade to a m20b25.- cheap upgrade :D

PM Mark247. He needs to sell his m20.

Edited by RyanG

My god tech 1 spoilers are awesome.Swap for a tech 2?

Yer tech1 spoilers are Awesome, the best imo

Heres a few pics with the skirts painted and on.

Spoiler is painted and should be up on this weekend.

post-4245-1252295201.jpg

post-4245-1252295253.jpg

post-4245-1252295259.jpg

PICS: Both Skirts and Tech 1 on.

Ditched the recaro copy reclinables for Jamex Fixed Buckets - cant believe how much better they are, they really hold you in.

Now im going to be on a hunt for:

New Front Shocks

New Front control arm bushes - powerflex or similar

New Mags got it down to either:

14inch or maybe 15 Basket Weaves(14s are nice and cheap)

or Borbets ( if there arent to many problems with F/L rubbing)

or .com racing rims

What do you guys think ? Any other suggestions ?

post-4245-1252909319.jpg

post-4245-1252909325.jpg

post-4245-1252909331.jpg

post-4245-1252909338.jpg

Thanks guys, I think i maybe leaving the exterior body styling for now unless something to good comes along.

If i were to get a front lip it would have to be a ACS lip but they are quite expensive, on trademe they sold for $300+, Has anybody seen those lips on EBAY from the UK ? I bet shipping would be alot though.

But Wheels wise, will be changing soon. 15inch Weaves are getting harder to find so im looking into the Borbets if they fit.

Will have to concentrate on suspension for now since im still deciding on wheels, Bigger Sway bars, Struts, Braces, shocks and bushes will be on the way soon - Opinions and advise please :D

Looking good man, hope that sway bar turned up ;)

IMO don't go for Borbets unless you want to run spacers on the front, not worth the hassle trying to get them to fit, I took around 5mm off the front face of a 325i caliper (slightly wider) and another 2-3mm of the edge of the caliper carrier near the hub to get them not to rub, along with the sharp edge of the brake pad.

Not worth the hassle IMO unless you can justify 5-10mm spacers.

Nah my mate has them on his FL and they rub on the brakes also, less than mine cause he has a 320 and the calipers are smaller.

My car had FL calipers on it anyway.

Cheers for that nathan a 5- 10 mm spacer shouldnt be to bad, and no sway bar yet but hopefully it should come today. Woop Woop

If your serious about getting Borbets, mine could be for sale soon, with or without tyres, could do you a deal if you were interested.