Sign in to follow this  
Guest Simon*

"American cars don't suck"

Guest Simon*

I LOL'd when I watched this.

Listening to them trying to justify how wonderful American automotive engineering is really funny. Especially when the first one up, the Pontiac G8 is a Commodore in drag and has already been cancelled in the US.

And the Dodge Ram, that has "coil rather than leaf springs in the rear"

That Cadillac CTS or whatever is so tragically hideous but "appeals to younger buyers"

supercar521 (2 minutes ago)

First of all the Pontiac G8 is Australian its a Holden Commodore re-badged as a Pontiac, and woooohoooo congratulations American's you've created 9 average cars from what like 6,7,or 8 different car companies CONGRATUf**kINGLATIONS

Was that you Simon... :rolleyes:

Id rock a Corvette Z06... Id rock out with my Posted Image out in a ZR1.

Guest Simon*

Haha no it wasn't actually mate! :D Didn't even see that comment.

In fact I don't even have an account - think people who comment on these things are the saddest bunch of 'tards ever

But how tragic is their list of cars?! Couldn't believe that's the best they can do

I LOL'd when I watched this.

Listening to them trying to justify how wonderful American automotive engineering is really funny. Especially when the first one up, the Pontiac G8 is a Commodore in drag and has already been cancelled in the US.

And the Dodge Ram, that has "coil rather than leaf springs in the rear"

That Cadillac CTS or whatever is so tragically hideous but "appeals to younger buyers"

The cars you have listed above represent automotive excellence compared to what else is available from the States.

Driving a Dodge Avenger would have to be one of the worst experiences of my life! A ten year old Daewoo is more sophisticated...

In fact I don't even have an account - think people who comment on these things are the saddest bunch of 'tards ever

QFT before he realises the irony!

Guest Simon*

QFT before he realises the irony!

Yeah it seems fair cop I know, and I didn't even use sarcastic font but honestly, the UTTER CRAP that litters the page below each vid makes me despair about the human race

I made a comment. Couldn't help myself. Those are some of the FUGLiest cars I have ever seen. Bar the corvette. I like the Vette.

Saw a CTS Caddy in Taupo a few weeks back-09 model,couldnt take my eyes off it,it was SO f**king hideous.

Had to sneak over & check out the interior & it was as ugly as the exterior.

Got mates with Rams & they would be the most uncomfortable POS I've ever ridden in-look cool tho.

Oh dear. Well, that painfully boring video just reinforced my opinion that most American cars do really suck.