Sign in to follow this  
Apex

The Anti Rice thread.

I really want to see Malcom Mathers Inspire, where are the pictures?

chrome window wipers lol :L:P

ricey as hell

I have Fake Carbon wipers, they are so light and fast.

I sold the gold wheels as they hit the brakes w/out spacers.

Hate away - Homax purple Civic - 140kw at the wheels:

That car would put the biggest grin on my face as I hit the redline..

also, with some of these theories, my car would be rice... as it's a standard 2L automatic, with an ACS front :P

Edited by antil33t

-Massive wing on a FWD car (lips are OK).

-Bonnet scoops/vents on non-turbo engines (unless its to get more cold air to the air intake its ok).

-C/F bonnets, wings, body panels - on standard non-performance vehicles that dont go on the tracks or drag strips.

-Massive upgraded brakes on non-performance car.

Haha, massive wing on FWD car makes very good sense. From the track cars I've read/seen/learnt about - making them tail happy means they become neutral in corners. At higher speeds this isn't desirable - hence large wing.

From the little I know about aero - bonnet vents are excellent ways to dialing in downforce and altering high pressure zones pre-venturi mouth. Scoops can be used for oil coolers, transcoolers - for fwd's.

I don't see a problem with light panels for any car. Like Colin Chapman said - light means the car will be good everywhere. Shorter stopping distance, better acceleration/fuel economy, better moment change, etc. Therefore - safer, more efficient car.

Big brakes? Going by your post in your other thread - you'd rather have a car that handles like poo and stops like poo as long as it goes fast and looks sacked out bro. This in my humblest of opinions is rice.

Then again, I have overrated brakes and suspension on my car - with a standard M20 - standard down to the factory BMW paper filter.

But hey, don't mind me, I'm just putting hate on your hate so you can be hated while you hate. X to the Z.

i have been thinking... does the stickers make my car rice?

post-2328-1252870382.jpg

Edited by Sammy J

As in photo. Yes.

But seeming you are fitting a V8 and some decent sized brakes to fill in those wheels I think you’ll be ok :D

Maybe noy the M decal

^^ No.

It makes it hella badass.

Edited by Forrest

Wheels,paint,engine,lighting.

But who cares, its your car.

WHAT lighting? Havent put any a/m lights in yet...sorry shot down mate.

Paint is 2 tone red/silver, if thats rice then nearly all showcars are.

Wheel are chrome, chrome doesnt make you look fast.

Engine is worked, turbo etc. Polished, chrome, no painting, all smoothed/deloomed. Thats a bay a lot of people wish their cars could have.

But yeap, my car, your opinion...WHO does care?

chrome window wipers lol :L:P

ricey as hell

Not chromed mate. Polished...theres a difference! :rolleyes:

Chrome & Paintjobs dont make you look like wanna be fast car. Flames & stupid vinyls like F&F movies, make your look like a wanna be fast car. RICE

Edited by Shady

I really want to see Malcom Mathers Inspire, where are the pictures?

Cardomain: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3118872

if your nosey, you will probably checkout my other pages.

I guess it goes to show.

WHAT you call Rice is the opposite of what I call Rice. So how about we just face the god damn facts there EVERYONE is different. Is that so damn hard to understand? Rather than starting arguments over everything? Or is it too hard to just face it, that we have our OWN opinions? I really dont GAF what yours are, so why care what mine are?

Cheers

Malcolm

hondas are cheaply built, all popular models are FWD, their performance is mediocre. and thats just the cars. let alone the drivers (for now). Of all the car makes why anyone would be an enthusiast of Hondas?

That's not an especially neutral go at it. A 318i has mediocre performance too.

What Honda has done for the world:

- VTEC ---> 100hp/litre is common in a Honda. Let's say it slower 1 0 0 h p / l i t r e. That's like a race car. You need an E36 M3 or newer to manage that in a BMW, and it sure comes at a cost. Criticism of a lack of torque is unfounded too - my Prelude engine had plenty, and its really only the B16A which lacked torque.

- Type R ---> All type R integras/civics handle extremely well. Many feature a factory stiffened chassis (as in seam welded). They come with LSDs. Unless you personally can't drive, a decent FWD setup is close enough to RWD from a turn-in and power-down perspective. All they can't do is drift, which last I checked was not the fastest way to drive.

They are a fantastic car to be an enthusiast of - awesome new and second hand performance and replacement parts availability and the ability to swap parts across models.

Edited by CamB

I do rember being quite amazed at a mates Gen4 Prelude loosing traction once it hit Vtakz in second gear.

@ Shady, the first rims look far better than the chromes :)

Edited by antil33t

@ Shady, the first rims look far better than the chromes :)

The 1st set of rims, werent included. And they look too 'racey" on a non-racey car. This car was made for cruising, not racing. Not even sure if it was a good idea him putting the turbo on it. But when I finally get it, going to be going for a huge engine inspection...Spec Performance in ChCh = bunch of f--kwits...sorry my Opinion.

You DO use those brands? Then, No.

You DONT use those brands? Then, Yes.

I think matty has a link :unsure:

Stalker much? keeping track of me now? Wow...

WHAT you call Rice is the opposite of what I call Rice. So how about we just face the god damn facts there EVERYONE is different. Is that so damn hard to understand? Rather than starting arguments over everything? Or is it too hard to just face it, that we have our OWN opinions? I really dont GAF what yours are, so why care what mine are?

It is a public forum, so deal with it, don't want to bait anyone, then don't post.

Edited by Forrest

Guest Simon*

Yeah unfortunately it does Sammy - very riced

Unless it's a race car sponsored by or using those bits IT JUST LOOKS WANK

Subtle bimmersport and maybe a BMWCC sticker is the limit ;)

But hey, don't mind me, I'm just putting hate on your hate so you can be hated while you hate. X to the Z.

hates a strong word mate. but all good. heaps of people hate me. and I hate heaps of people. makes the world go around...we cant all love everyone.

Guest Simon*

This is pathetic

What a waste of my life reading everyone's bullshit

Closed