Sign in to follow this  
AAP Imports

Ultra Racing Strut Braces/Chassis braces/Sway bars

UPDATE:

Hey guys, just a quick update. Ultra have all of the braces I want in stock. Which is a good thing. They have told me it'll take around 7 days to prepare/package the order. We are still on target i guess based on my original time frame. I'll update once they are shipped ;)

Regards

Adam

When do you want final payments?

I'll get final payment when they arrive and then I'll courier them out (where needed) when each persons final payment is received.

Any chance you can get anything for e28s? I would love a front strut brace.

Quinn - sory dude - just have what is listed.

UPDATE

The Ultra Racing shipment is now at the port and leaving on a vessel on Saturday. Eta in Auckland is the 15th, so i would expect to receive the order 2-3 days after this.

Thanks again for all of your patience. I'll update if necessary, otherwise I'll next reply when the order arrives :)

The boat has docked and the container is due to be unpacked tomorrow morning. I am being told we should receive the order at the shop tomorrow arvo or thursday morning.

Was good meeting you on Tuesday mate, top service and the gauges are sweet!

Hey Adam heard of the change of ownership does this mean we get to pick up our ultra racing orders from tradezone in east tamaki ? or do you need final payments before then ? Cheers

arggh I am losing my mind with shipping companies and customs.

customs are doing one of their random *full on* spot checks tomorrow morning on the ultra racing so I am expecting arrival tomorrow arvo or wednesday morning.

APT - Ideally I would like as many sales as possible to go through before the change of ownership (otherwise my hard work is unrewarded!) hehe

Its all worth the wait guys!

I got mine luckily before when Adam had a few in. They're the best strut braces you will find without going to extremes with Schnitzer and Hartge (etc.) braces. The prices are fantastic and the best part is they are one of the very few braces on the market which actually work (and I'm not kidding).

OKEY DOKEY!!!

The braces are being delivered this arvo or tomorrow morning.

Either way for those who are out of akl and will be needing them couriered I will give you all a pm to get payment underway.

Those of you who are local in Akl the safest bet is to come tomorrow, or the rest of the week.

I will of course post up confirmation of the delivery.

All good take your sweet time, I have no ‘cash’ and my does not go.

Edited by Apex

Adam, clear your pm inbox, trying to send a message (along with many others obviously) :P

Anyone fitted one to an E30 yet? Hope to have mine on this week :)