Sign in to follow this  
Nobimmer

Don't you hate...

Getting excited about working on your newly acquired E30 to the point you learn everything you can about it, instead of studying for an exam 2 days away.

Oh, and Statistics. GRR!

Going 10 weeks into a paper with a Tutor who doesnt even know the subject (like actually doesnt know, he's qualified for something completely different) then finishing the last two weeks, trying to learn it all... spending 3 days straight studying... and still being screwed for your exam.

When something is beeping in your house, like the phone or the microwave and you can't find what it is because it only beeps once every 30 mins, arrrgggg WTF!!!

Going 10 weeks into a paper with a Tutor who doesnt even know the subject (like actually doesnt know, he's qualified for something completely different) then finishing the last two weeks, trying to learn it all... spending 3 days straight studying... and still being screwed for your exam.

Ahhh, good old exams. I was at Uni for 5 years and am stoked that I never have to sit another exam in my life! The parties, boozing, shenangins etc in Dunners were awesome but nothing causes more stress than a difficult exam (econometrics, torts and jurisprudence gave me a few grey hairs!).

This latest fcuking flu

Jesus

I had it a couple of weeks ago, couldn't eat anything for a week ... took 5 days before I could even keep water down

lost about 7kg in a week!

People that think putting a M badge on their BMW instantly makes it a Motorsport model...