Sign in to follow this  
Nobimmer

Don't you hate...

I hate when I run out of Coffee beans and have to drink instant sh*t.

I get it double time. Some idiots want to race me because of the way my car looks, i just look at them like ya would when your kids do something silly. The other is the paint stuff. "Hey bro, how much to paint my car a candy colour?" um up to 10k mate, "oh true bro, what 'bout repaint it std colour"? um between $500 and $1500, "sh*t bro my mate can do it for $200 and it would look better than your BMW", sssoooooo get ya f**kin' mate to do it and stop wastin' my time.

Or this one, "Bro how much to airbrush .................. on my bonnet?" between $1 and $5000, depends if i do the design and layout or just the layout/paint. "Dunno what i want yet, think i will get one of them airbrushes from super cheap and do it myself".sssoooooo get ya f**kin' own airbrush and stop wastin' my time. Oh and i have seen a few of these paint/airbrush jobs after them and their mates have had a go and i would honestly be embarssed(sp?) to drive it in public.

Even tho' New Plymouth is a small city i swear a new tosser turns up every day.

the worst people are the ones that actually have borderline nice built up cars that say

" i built it my self " but then know nothing about it because they just through 15k and someone to modify it

there is a term "built it not bought it " that most dont understand

a friend of mine lives in pukekohe with a mk1 supercharged mr2 with the factory supercharger stickers dwn the door i have been a passenger with him a couple of times in south auckland and its impossible to pull up at lights without some munters trying to race you in a honda accord or such

the best look i ever got was from a young guy i used to work with that prattled on about his vtec prelude and how much power the untuned fuel pressure regulator gains him because it puts more fuel in.... etc

he tore past me in the 750 one day it took about 3 seconds for me to catch up the 40kph to his speed and cruise past him while he was going full noise trying to go faster ... theres no substitute for cubic inches

a friend of mine lives in pukekohe with a mk1 supercharged mr2 with the factory supercharger stickers dwn the door i have been a passenger with him a couple of times in south auckland and its impossible to pull up at lights without some munters trying to race you in a honda accord or such

Well, what do you expect?

Lol, driving the easy prey tri-hard looking F1 stickered Megane I have lots of Jap boy racers externalling or fluttering at me prompting a race on the high way all the time! Love it, they even try it when my Grandma or Mum is in the front seat :huh:

I had some Dori Dori tosser in a Siliver try egg-me-on to race him the other day, I was next to him on a bumpy part of SH1 and every rut nearly sent him sideways due to his D-Spec suspension and stretchy tyres so I didnt encourage him.. I signalled him to follow me off at Mercer hoping he would follow me up to Pukekawa but he wasn’t keen to play on some backroads..

What pisses me off is the people who spend thousands and thousands on making their car 3 million Kw but don’t attend track days or any other event so they can show us what there masive Turbo or V8 WIP beasts can do, have mates with big power cars and all of them see boosting down the main street or attending a dyno day as the main purpose of all their cars power, f**king queens :P

So far... I've had a M5, M6 and a 335I driver ask me to pull over to ask "what the f**k have you got in that?" :P

Would you rate your sister?

ROFL - Ash we need to find somewhere to keep all your priceless quotes!!

hehe most people think the 205 is a toyota starlet...

Had some legend ask me if it was turbo... No

was it 4wd... No...

ahhh so its not that quick then... - Nah not really, have a nice day...

I love all the people that there just for dyno racing, and 1/4 mile times...

And people who think 4wd make’s a car handle better...WTF!

Actually, what I hate the most..

Is people that know more about your own god damn car than you do.

"Bro, gotta change your cambelt"

"Nah"

"Yeah bro, you done 108000km's"

"Doesn't have one"

"BRO, my brother owned like seven of these beemas, do it bro. Or it'l blow up"

"f**k you, f**k off. I hate you. Forever"

With you 100% on that ^

"Bro duz your beemer do mean skids"

"A 1.6 automatic with an open diff doesn't do skids aye"

"You sure? My mates brother has had heaps of these old beemers and his were 2.5"

*sigh*

I'm with Grant on this one again. My exposure to munters is low, and no one tries to race me. Mind you, I don't live my life a 1/4 mile at a time either, and racing might spill my latte.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH........................

Thats not a real M5 !!

Yeah, that right, whats your basis for that ??

Just cos it not man............they got v8's in them aye................

Well technically you are half right, depends what series your talking about..........

Yeah man, talking bout 5 series aye.............

Good work fella................see ya round like a ringhole bud

The list goes on ....................ha

Can we not kill sufferer's of crainial rectum inversions at birth FCS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously - I've only ever had "is that a real M3" - a pretty genuine question when its a sedan. I suspect most people just ignore it ... because its a sedan.

A guy I know from The Mount is the ultimate tool.

Alright where do I start. Just after I bought my old e36, he really wanted one, so he went and bought a standard one. Cut his springs and decided he was gonna buy 19" chrome Vault Annihilator's on it.

He sold that to a poor girl in Hamilton.

Next on the list was his Mercedes-Benz c220. He got a $14,000 loan for it. Bought it with 227,000ish kms on clock, had a crap airbag set up. Had 20" chromes. Which again were ugly. He used to drive up and down the Marine Parade hittin' his switches. He also bought the plate RM4UHO from nzplates. Soon enough he stuffed his gearbox because he was trying to drive it like a manual. He drove through a roundabout, hit his swtich, was staring at some statties to see their reactions and drove into a curb, cracked his rim. Then he stuffed his bags, from pancaking them, up and down, up and down times a million.

He sold it, it only had 2 of the 6 cylinders working, and it was an absolute sack of sh*t.

He swapped it for a Toyota Altezza, after one week of owning it, he was trying to do heli's in a cul-de-sac in the industrial area, smashed it into a building (yes actually) and smashed his whole left front hand side body, he paid out 2k to get it fixed, sold it on.

Has just recently bought an Evolution 4. I begged him like crazy not to when I heard, he proceeded. It stuffed out after 2 weeks of owning it. His mum bought him an Evolution 5 motor for it, and paid for it to be put in.

So, he has told me his cars owe him about 25-30k. This is in 2 years.

Biggest tool. Ever. We call him T-Rex, because he walks like one, he looks like a booger mixed with a smurf.

I pity him.

Edited by MS BM

A guy I know from The Mount is the ultimate tool.

Alright where do I start. Just after I bought my old e36, he really wanted one, so he went and bought a standard one. Cut his springs and decided he was gonna buy 19" chrome Vault Annihilator's on it.

He sold that to a poor girl in Hamilton.

Next on the list was his Mercedes-Benz c220. He got a $14,000 loan for it. Bought it with 227,000ish kms on clock, had a crap airbag set up. Had 20" chromes. Which again were ugly. He used to drive up and down the Marine Parade hittin' his switches. He also bought the plate RM4UHO from nzplates. Soon enough he stuffed his gearbox because he was trying to drive it like a manual. He drove through a roundabout, hit his swtich, was staring at some statties to see their reactions and drove into a curb, cracked his rim. Then he stuffed his bags, from pancaking them, up and down, up and down times a million.

He sold it, it only had 2 of the 6 cylinders working, and it was an absolute sack of sh*t.

He swapped it for a Toyota Altezza, after one week of owning it, he was trying to do heli's in a cul-de-sac in the industrial area, smashed it into a building (yes actually) and smashed his whole left front hand side body, he paid out 2k to get it fixed, sold it on.

Has just recently bought an Evolution 4. I begged him like crazy not to when I heard, he proceeded. It stuffed out after 2 weeks of owning it. His mum bought him an Evolution 5 motor for it, and paid for it to be put in.

So, he has told me his cars owe him about 25-30k. This is in 2 years.

Biggest tool. Ever. We call him T-Rex, because he walks like one, he looks like a booger mixed with a smurf.

I pity him.

I just sent Rex a copy of your post..... he cryed :(

theres no substitute for cubic inches

Well there's technology. That's why engines are getting smaller, and making more power.

Well there's technology. That's why engines are getting smaller, and making more power.

Oh really? lol.

Approximate peak output, in horsepower, of a competitive 2005 Top Fuel engine. That's almost 1000 horsepower per cylinder.

Engine capacity, in cubic inches. The block and heads are CNC-milled from solid billets of aluminum, and the oil pan is titanium.

Maximum boost, in psi, produced by the supercharger at wide-open throttle. That's more than 3.0 bar, twice the boost achieved by a Mitsubishi Evo VIII.

Don't you hate...

Oh sh*t, big engine + technology = more hp? !!!? ? Wouldnt of guessed it. :o

Oh really? lol.

Approximate peak output, in horsepower, of a competitive 2005 Top Fuel engine. That's almost 1000 horsepower per cylinder.

Engine capacity, in cubic inches. The block and heads are CNC-milled from solid billets of aluminum, and the oil pan is titanium.

Maximum boost, in psi, produced by the supercharger at wide-open throttle. That's more than 3.0 bar, twice the boost achieved by a Mitsubishi Evo VIII.

You cant compare a Top Fuel Drag engine to a normal car. An old 3 litre V10 Formula ! engine had 950Hp and lasts about 2 hours... Thats alot more impressive in my books!

Edited by chris00

Reading this thread. :) Reminds me of a few people I know.... & met :lol::(

I get told a bunch of stupid stories by alot of people. Most of them are 15-20 (and the odd stupid story from the old fogies).

Also laugh when one of my mates, has yet, got another car. Says hes gonna do this n that, sometimes he will sometimes he wont. Then a month (if lucky) later he sells it (loses a few 100 $'s most of the time IF he added more stuff to it eg sounds, rims, etc) and buys another POS & back to the start. One of those guys, who just cant keep the same car for longer than 6months. Hes good mate, when he wants to be, but one of those mates you just wanna say "FFS MAN...GROW THE F-UP. GET A PROPER CAR & KEEP IT"....OR WALK.

And another mate, not so good mate but I've known him since I was 12 (thats 10years). He will tell me a story, then I find out he twisted it BIG time.

Fake story: I was doing this mean donut, ripping it up, blew the tyre then we gapped it home.

Real story: Was doing a burnout, blew the tyre, hit the curb, smashed the front steering etc. Towed car home. Scrapped it.

Edited by Shady

I find it much easier to just be straight up when I tell my stories. WTF twist it or lie? Someone is bound to find out. So if I done something stupid, I say it, if it was good I say it. No BS, just straight up.

I have no shame...