Sign in to follow this  
Nobimmer

Don't you hate...

Says hes gonna do this n that, sometimes he will sometimes he wont.

*Knocks head*. Anything in there??

<_<

The story of most of the members on here. Duh!

Edited by MS BM

I hate people that drive 1990 WOF'less, REG'less 535iS's, rego'd to their dad, and swear black and blue its an M5 that will totally waste my car.

I just hate liars in general. Why lie you f**k. I have the means and time to show the world (ie, my facebook page and immediate friends) that you are a douche bag liar.

Edit - hate, not have.. lol. e warrior 3 lyf

Edited by Pjay

Guest FrantiC

I hate when your walking through town, or anywhere for that matter, and some douche in his loud car either drops gear or puts his foot down right before he goes past so his car sounds loud.

Or when you are waiting to cross at the lights and you look at some guy in his car and he gets his cool on and tries to take off real quick, rev the sh*t out of his car.

I will lol at people that look at my e30 how it is now (high as a kite on bottlecaps, no tints anymore, look sleeper as) try take me at the lights or something.. Rip 6 in line cylinders of boost through their ass :ph34r:

Cocky much :P

I will lol at people that look at my e30 how it is now (high as a kite on bottlecaps, no tints anymore, look sleeper as) try take me at the lights or something.. Rip 6 in line cylinders of boost through their ass :ph34r:

You quote stealer :lol:...but so true. I'd love to be there and watch the moron get anihalated...(sp?)

<_<

The story of most of the members on here. Duh!

What have I said Im going to do, but havent? Nothing. Apart from the welding the doors, but I didnt say I WOULD. I was asking if legal. WTF.

I think you are one of them females who, once they hate someone, they hate them for life. And yet, still dont know why you hate me. But ohwell...dont worry me... this is the net, so dont mean s--t. :)

Edited by Shady

I really hate dicks in wannabe drift spec Nissan's doing Massvie O's on a blind intersection at 5pm when im trying to drive home from work.

As for the "my mates car is so awesome" type of stories.... back in high school one of my friends had the most rancid brown sh*t heap LADA in the world

It got more respect than anything else because the guy wasn't trying to talk it up or say how he had a such and such. It was so shocking it was plain awesome in a hillarious makes you smile type of way. Made all the guys with try hard cars all pissed off because their big bore wasn't getting all the attention.

Oh yeah The only car i ever bust out the awesome stories is Rileys 340i

My old flatmates thought i was talking such bollocks until they seen it in the flesh at Ruapuna taking down everything in sight.

I hate when your walking through town, or anywhere for that matter, and some douche in his loud car either drops gear or puts his foot down right before he goes past so his car sounds loud.

Or when you are waiting to cross at the lights and you look at some guy in his car and he gets his cool on and tries to take off real quick, rev the sh*t out of his car.

Hahaha then your going to want the other half shart ive got lying around my shed lol

His mum bought him an Evolution 5 motor for it, and paid for it to be put in.

Here's the problem...

If my E30 blew up tomorrow, all my parents would let me do is store it at their house, as long as it doesn't get in the way.

You have a better sensce of ownership when you pay for sh*t yourself.

Also, what I hate is the guy that came upto me and said -

"hey, Quick question.... is that an M1 or an M3, pointing at my E30"

me - "no, it's nither."

"oh it must just be a shitty 318 then"

me - "no, it's a 320"

"what's that?"

me - "A model of car?"

and I've also had another guy ask to buy my car.

If he wasn't a mullet wearing munter I probably would've said, maybe.

Good god - this is the biggest case of the pot calling the kettle black I have ever seen.

Emily - quite frankly the moderators are getting damned sick of you constantly having a go at Shady. It is time for you to well and truly pull your head in if you want to remain a part of this forum.

To Shady's credit he has not once taken the bait, and even his response here was a mature, non confrontational one.

The moderators couldn't give a sh*t about any beef you may have with him, but we don't want to see it aired on here any more.

Cheers

Grant

Good god - this is the biggest case of the pot calling the kettle black I have ever seen.

Emily - quite frankly the moderators are getting damned sick of you constantly having a go at Shady. It is time for you to well and truly pull your head in if you want to remain a part of this forum.

To Shady's credit he has not once taken the bait, and even his response here was a mature, non confrontational one.

The moderators couldn't give a sh*t about any beef you may have with him, but we don't want to see it aired on here any more.

Cheers

Grant

Okay sorry Guys.

I love you Shady.

i curse the day some fool at BMW put a little "M" badge on "m tech" e36s. now all i hear about is all these dudes mates that all have M3s on chrome 18s. Try to explain and its like "nah bro, its got the badge and everthing!"

Smile, nod your head and don't encourage the idiot to continue.

i curse the day some fool at BMW put a little "M" badge on "m tech" e36s. now all i hear about is all these dudes mates that all have M3s on chrome 18s. Try to explain and its like "nah bro, its got the badge and everthing!"

Smile, nod your head and don't encourage the idiot to continue.

E36's isn't the only model with that problem, Seen lots of other m badged models attempt to be passed off as an M3/5 ect.

Just like with all car makes. GT or whatever type badges being mass produced for try hards who cant afford the real thing so go & put the performance version badge on their car. These badges should only be sold by genuine dealers of that brand & must, before selling the badge, ensure the car is a performance model of that make!

But as if that would happen...:lol:

How about all the new 335i's motor sports driving round with just M/// badges on the back. Might not be rice now.. But in the future?

Also hate it when people say on TM auctions.

"Moving to aussie so only looking for cash"

Then half way down the page,

"May consider swaps"

I also had some random,useless huckmole at a bar tell me that he was going to open a new Mag and Tyre shop that was going to blow M&T warehouse and the like out of the water. It would have been sweet if the guy didn't have an eyepatch and a mullet.

Now that I think about it, WTF was I doing there...

I hate seeing TM auctions with "swop 4 xxxx car" in the questions.

and all of them have been rejected.

a little of the ricer theme

but dont you hate it when people close your door by pulling or pushing on the top of the frameless window

Guest FrantiC

I hate seeing TM auctions with "swop 4 xxxx car" in the questions.

and all of them have been rejected.

especially on auctions where the seller specifys "no swaps".

a little of the ricer theme

but dont you hate it when people close your door by pulling or pushing on the top of the frameless window

yep sure do ... I clean my windows every few days because of the grubby fingerprint marks on my windows lol

it's also a bit annoying how everyone never sees the lever towards the top of the seat to fold the seat forward and they always go for the adjustment levers at the bottom of the seat

Anyone else with an E30 noticed passengers can't find the bloody door handle!

Guest FrantiC

Or when they can't fine the window switches..

Or when the front passenger hops in the car and starts to wind their window down with the switch and you crush their fingers going into reverse.

lol no-one can find the door handle on my E36

or the electric window button

and it's quite funny when someone has locked the door (from the inside) and can't unlock it not realising that they can just pull the door handle (when they find it lol)

I highly dislike having cars or seeing cars for sale, and people try telling you how much, in their opinion, they think it's worth.

"I think it's only worth blahblah because of this and that and this...".

"How about you f**k off, stop wasting my time, and be a tite ass somewhere else."

I highly dislike having cars or seeing cars for sale, and people try telling you how much, in their opinion, they think it's worth.

"I think it's only worth blahblah because of this and that and this...".

"How about you f**k off, stop wasting my time, and be a tite ass somewhere else."

+1

when i was selling my 750il i had some guy leaving comments on trade me saying this is a heap of sh*t my 08 hsv commodore can beat this thing easy etc etc then said ill give you $1000 for it and when i told him to pull his head in and turned down his 1K he he kept ringing me and offering $1100 then $1200 then $1000 again each time saying it was a heap of sh*t and his commodore could beat it in a race

what a munter