Sign in to follow this  
Nobimmer

Don't you hate...

I highly dislike having cars or seeing cars for sale, and people try telling you how much, in their opinion, they think it's worth.

"I think it's only worth blahblah because of this and that and this...".

"How about you f**k off, stop wasting my time, and be a tite ass somewhere else."

I guess I am guilty of this.

However, if you don't want your car discussed, don't list it for sale in the forum and certainly don't make comments such as "I can't work out why it hasn't sold", "what is it worth?".

Guest Simon*

However, if you don't want your car discussed, don't list it for sale in the forum and certainly don't make comments such as "I can't work out why it hasn't sold", "what is it worth?".

+1

I hate middle-aged ladies in huge 4x4's who don't give way

My old girls for sale, feel free to make comment on the price, it’s a free bump up the FS section before it reaches cut off. :D

I hate middle-aged ladies in huge 4x4's who don't give way

They don’t have to, they are bigger, older and wiser... Plus letting them smash into you is an excellent way to meet Cougars. :mellow:

Edited by Apex

I hate kids on pushbikes, that don't understand simple road rules. IE - that car is larger than you, get out of it's way.

- Also most middle aged ladies are insured, so if you're driving a car you don't like.. let them smasssh into you... and claim a new car.

Edited by antil33t

+2

Im not sure how long that thread went for and how many of us offered genuine reasons as to why it wouldnt sell but each and every one of us was ignored.

You can lead a horse to water.....

Ill just add one Im particularly fond of at the moment :D

I hate how so many people have taken up scooters because they cant afford petrol. Especially those who clearly have no idea on how to handle one and clearly have never ridden on one.

They think they can wobble between cars at the intersections in town, then sit over the pedestrian area waiting at the lights, then take off so slowly you can do nothing but over take them on a narrow inner city streets and THEN they have the balls to give you grief when they come up the side of you and sneak into any space youve left in front of you to stop safely !

I just love blocking them in against cars parked on the side of the road when they do that. If you want to be part of the road then follow the f$@#%ing road rules you muppets.

Haha, In NZ Vespas are cool all of a suden... Up-to-date arnt we.

Just send them for driver education in Vietnam, if they are not killed they pass.

Ill just add one Im particularly fond of at the moment :D

I hate how so many people have taken up scooters because they cant afford petrol. Especially those who clearly have no idea on how to handle one and clearly have never ridden on one.

They think they can wobble between cars at the intersections in town, then sit over the pedestrian area waiting at the lights, then take off so slowly you can do nothing but over take them on a narrow inner city streets and THEN they have the balls to give you grief when they come up the side of you and sneak into any space youve left in front of you to stop safely !

I just love blocking them in against cars parked on the side of the road when they do that. If you want to be part of the road then follow the f$@#%ing road rules you muppets.

Couldn't agree more. And my personal rant for today, people who use keywords to advertise their 318i/520i/528i so it comes up when you search for a 540i or anything else for that matter. I will not buy your completely irrelevant car just because it pops up.

Type Peugeot into trademe and you get sh*t for Nissans, Rotarys, etc... soo damm annoying..

Haha, The one I see the most is missing its rear bumper, but it's still awesome.

Edited by James~

- Also most middle aged ladies are insured, so if you're driving a car you don't like.. let them smasssh into you... and claim a new car.

haha yea if I was in my gf's car and not my own :)

plus this 4x4 was huge, if it hit me it probably would've run right over the top of my car lol

I'm just thankful the beemer has such good stopping power

I got my BMW thanks to AMI Insurance :D

My old car got pwnt at a round-a-bout when I was on holiday. (other driver failed to give way).

Don't you hate when people question your knowledge when it has to do with your job, especially when you know you are right and they are dead wrong.

I won't serve customers, at the cafe I'm working at. My head just about blows to pieces everyday, with anger and frustration.

If you ask for a Latte with no froth, it's a effin Flat White. It tastes exactly the effin same.

I can't wait to work with cars. Only person I can get angry with is myself.

Edited by MS BM

Actually.

A latte is a double shot with more volume of milk and topped with approx 5mm of considerably thicker milk...

Gosh..

and they all seem to be fat, what is it with fatties and scooters

and they all seem to be fat, what is it with fatties and scooters

Scooters are f***ing dangerous, I learnt that the hard way. Stay away from those death traps and get a R1 so you can get out of trouble quicker.

Actually.

A latte is a double shot with more volume of milk and topped with approx 5mm of considerably thicker milk...

Gosh..

No sh*t sherlock.

And a flat white is less froth.

Don't you hate when people question your knowledge when it has to do with your job, especially when you know you are right and they are dead wrong.

I won't serve customers, at the cafe I'm working at. My head just about blows to pieces everyday, with anger and frustration.

If you ask for a Latte with no froth, it's a effin Flat White. It tastes exactly the effin same.

I can't wait to work with cars. Only person I can get angry with is myself.

Wow don't get too stressed - it's only a coffee. You really should just smile, nod your head and say "certainly" (after all, that is customer service).

Wow don't get too stressed - it's only a coffee. You really should just smile, nod your head and say "certainly" (after all, that is customer service).

The 243rd for the day.

Scooters are f***ing dangerous, I learnt that the hard way. Stay away from those death traps and get a R1 so you can get out of trouble quicker.

Definitely!! even my gn250 cant get me outta trouble quick, it gets hairy sometimes!!