Sign in to follow this  
Yousif

Any advise for positive terminal in engine bay?

Hey guys,

im just gona get this here.http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=240021028

and im just wondering, is there anyplace in the engine bay to connect the positive wire? instead of running it all the way from the boot?

cheers, Yousif

Hey guys,

im just gona get this here.http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=240021028

and im just wondering, is there anyplace in the engine bay to connect the positive wire? instead of running it all the way from the boot?

cheers, Yousif

cant you just connect it to your original horn wires

i dont know haha, thats why im asking you guys hahahah

ild say thats the easy way

back to topic

if you have the mains hooked to your ignition wire you will sort it no probs as far as i can see

if you have the mains hooked to your ignition wire you will sort it no probs as far as i can see

sweet mate.

im just trying to figure out if its the box thing that needs the power aswell or is it the siren ahah, im noob

Bring it over to brads one time and i'll help you.. If you want ?

The control unit looks like it goes inside the car and the siren mounts under the bonnet. Use the violet wire on the back of the ignition or any violet wire under the drivers side lower dash panel. Individualy fuse it though and follow the install instructions. Personally I wouldn't bother. You'd be better off buying an oil pack and oil filter. They are also illegal to use on the road. However.... each to their own

The control unit looks like it goes inside the car and the siren mounts under the bonnet. Use the violet wire on the back of the ignition or any violet wire under the drivers side lower dash panel. Individualy fuse it though and follow the install instructions. Personally I wouldn't bother. You'd be better off buying an oil pack and oil filter. They are also illegal to use on the road. However.... each to their own

oil pack?

sh*t, the wires in that thing may aswell go in, do a loop around a pineapple, and come back out. Would work just aswell and idiots would still buy it.

haha what does it do? do i need it? ahha

Guest FrantiC

The Benefits:

1) Increase torque and horsepower.

2) Improve Fuel efficiency. Save 10%~25% more Gas (Save Fuel = Save Money $$$$)

3) Improve engine response. Quicker Engine Start; Better Throttle Response.

4) Stabilizes idling as well as increases air conditioning efficiency.

5) Quick engine start by improving ignition system.

6) Lesser engine noise.

7) Optimize electrical equipment performance to extend the lifetime of car.

8) Build-In Electrical Noise Filter. Reduce stereo's interference and improve the brightness of headlights.

9) Top Quality condenser inside , Improves battery life

10) Good for Turbo Cars (also N/A car)

ROFLMFAO!!

Guest FrantiC

I would like to see proof of power increase, and making the engine quieter.. Just from "stabalizing voltage".

I would like to see proof of power increase, and making the engine quieter.. Just from "stabalizing voltage".

anyone have a spare hundy?

Guest FrantiC

Lol, Seriously you would gain better performance spending $100 on some new sparkplugs, air filter etc. That thing is all shiate.