Sign in to follow this  
bellicose

Loose Change.

This may be controversial but it is MY opinion and i welcome all others.

Well i have always been a firm believer that the US government does a lot of things that are not ethically or morally correct let alone just. It's mightier than thou attitude has raised it's head in so many ways in the last century that i'm truely amazed more questions haven't been asked by more people.

I have always had my doubts about events up to/including/since 9/11, i watch all doco's/films/footage i can find but i'm yet to be convinced things happened the way they have been reported/told.

I've just watched 'Loose Change, an american coup' and believe it raises more issues for me.

The point of this thread is to get others opinion, i want an open/frank disscusion not abuse and bullshit, like i said this is MY opinion.

Guest Simon*

Saw that a few years ago now. Have seen other and follow-up ones since too.

I'm with you in that I think there's much more to it than anybody is letting on. Like why is there no aircraft wreckage at the Pentagon and where did the missing footage go?

The Americans, with all their "Freedom of speech" bullshit, don't like to believe they they live in a country where their mainstream media is pretty tightly controlled and aligned with one or other of the two parties in their political system. It doesn't help that the people are largely blinkered and ignorant either

Don't be a bunch of goddamn conspiracy theorists.

If you Google "Loose change debunked" you'll find that a lot of the "evidence" used in the movie is in fact complete fabrication and the way they select certain photos to prove points is laughable.

There WAS wreckage found at the Pentagon, heaps of it..... It's just that not all photos show it.

Next you'll be telling me that man didn't land on the moon. "There's no stars in the photos!... the flag moves!" Get a grip!

Ive seen the DVD and well, I reckon it was a setup. They done so they had excuse to go to War against Iraq etc. What better way to get the country to back them up than to fly a few planes into 2 of their most known & respected Towers. RE: mark...of course people are going to make more stuff up to try prove the DVD wrong, people cant face the facts so they try twist it again to make it look like the DVD is all s--t. Americans are good at it...why do you think they basically run this World? Cos we follow & listen to everything they say, just luckily a few of us in this World dont beleive everything we see & hear.

And yeah, they didnt walk on the Moon. WHY IS the flag moving? It cant move if there aint no wind...but thats another thread I guess...so keep on Topic.

Edited by Shady

So many watches...but no replies?

I had a family member killed in those towers. So it is very hard for my family to stomach the "it was planned" theory.

In my opinion I actually can't believe there are some idiots who still continue to cause pain to those families affected by it by starting crap like this.

Edited by Eddy

I had a family member killed in those towers. So it is very hard for my family to stomach the "it was planned" theory.

I actually can't believe there are some idiots who still continue to cause pain to those families affected by it by starting crap like this.

I understand they feel pain. But I would say, they are also trying to blame the Iraqis etc for this attack? Wheres their proof it was them? I agree there is 2 sides to this. And I guess there always will be. You cant just accept what the Govt. says happened, unless they have 100% gauranteed proof, which they havent.

EDIT: Ooops, by "them" I mean "you & your family"...my bad sorry.

Edited by Shady

And yeah, they didnt walk on the Moon. WHY IS the flag moving? It can move if there aint no wind...but thats another thread I guess...so keep on Topic.

Take it you haven't see the tests that have been done in vac. to try and prove this right?

The biggest problem i've got with anything like a doco or movie about "IT WASN"T REAL!" blah blah...

Is they are sooo one sided it's not funny... I can't be bothered watching them as it typically just pisses me off...

I want a balanced view looking at everything not --- THE REAL EVENTS OF XYZ! - YOU HAVE BEEN LIED TOO!!! the title alone makes me just go blah conspiracy crap... Science & Facts is what i want! It's hard to trust photos and video's as we all know how damm easy it is to doctor/edit....

The actual events of the "attack" will never be known... It's like asking why someone killed someone and then killed themselves... It's not like we can ask them and go... hmm what where you thinking? Why did you do that? Ohh he farted and didn't say sorry... not that your a physco...

I love it when people start bring up old documents from the government, and go LOOK THEY PLANNED TO ATTACK THE COUNTRY!... It's the same when software security companies use to have competitions to see if anyone could hack their systems... Yes there are people inside the government who's job it is to plan and theorize about attacking the government from within, and when those documents are released without context it makes it look like there was a planned event...

I understand they feel pain. But I would say, they are also trying to blame the Iraqis etc for this attack? Wheres their proof it was them? I agree there is 2 sides to this. And I guess there always will be. You cant just accept what the Govt. says happened, unless they have 100% gauranteed proof, which they havent.

Im pretty sure they only claimed Saddam's regime was funding terrorist groups like Al Qaeda.

DrtDvl. I hope that wasnt meant to be an attack? I didnt start this thread. I just posted my opinion, as OP said...whats your opinion. So I said what mine is. I aint trying to back mine up, just explaining WHY thats my opinion. As said in that ricer thread, everyone has their opinions...if we didnt, this World would be so GAY.

DrtDvl. I hope that wasnt meant to be an attack? I didnt start this thread. I just posted my opinion, as OP said...whats your opinion. So I said what mine is. I aint trying to back mine up, just explaining WHY thats my opinion. As said in that ricer thread, everyone has their opinions...if we didnt, this World would be so GAY.

Can you go away? ta.

Nope. Free World mate...end of that discussion.

In my opinion I actually can't believe there are some idiots who still continue to cause pain to those families affected by it by starting crap like this.

I feel for every single family that lost someone in this "terrorist" action, however i do not think i deserve to be called an idiot.

If you've got a couple of hours spare:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-594683847743189197#

It's pretty convincing when you watch it, but these conspiracy theory things are all swayed so far in the opposite direction.

As opposed to bein' SWAYED by the US gov't as to what they want you to think?

C'mon people, lets keep it civilized.

I feel for every single family that lost someone in this "terrorist" action, however i do not think i deserve to be called an idiot.

Exactly. Could be said the other way, idiots who believe it was true that it was "terrorists"...but I dont go calling these people idiots, basically because its their option to believe what they want. Doesnt make us an idiot cos we believe the other side.

In before the lock.

Like i said, this will be controversial, but i don't think it should be locked unless it gets out of hand, ie: personal attacks.

My opinion and 2 cents: I could not care less. I really couldn't.

That is all. Useless I know, but really.. I don't care. I care as much about this as the moon landing possibly being fake, or the Zeitgeist movie, which by the way is a decent watch. But only as good as the Secret, which isn't at all.

Aaaanyways. Thank you for reading this. Here is a bunny:

Posted Image

I don't believe that it was the work of the US Government at all. It is on such a grand scale that if the truth was ever disclosed saying it was the US Government, it would be the end of America as it now is.

Although, a war is a convenient excuse for the US to go spend some of there $800 billion military budget.

Nope. Free World mate...end of that discussion.

Oh good. A champion of democracy without the meritocracy. <_<

Though, the ridiculous power that the American executive wields - it's entirely possible to stage such an operation. But there are better ways of engineering the social identity that surely would've been explored before? Or maybe they had been :unsure: .

Either way, I'm entirely happy to sit in my (shaky) academic ivory tower avoiding conclusion because I don't think it's a consipiracy.

Though, the ridiculous power that the American executive wields - it's entirely possible to stage such an operation. But there are better ways of engineering the social identity that surely would've been explored before? Or maybe they had been :unsure: .

That's true, but to engineer a social change/identity of that magnatude any other way would possibly take decades, this way it was acheived in less than 12 months.

The American govt seized the opportunity to create change... they did not manufacture it.

If you think they willingly allowed 3500 people to be murdered you are an idiot.

The American govt seized the opportunity to create change... they did not manufacture it.

If you think they willingly allowed 3500 people to be murdered you are an idiot.

Hmmmmmm Korea, Veitnam, Iraq 1, Iraq 2, Afghanistan?

Once again someone stoops to lower levels by insults.