Sign in to follow this  
Shady

Genuine E30/BMW First Aid Kit

Does anybody know where I can buy one of them Genuine E30/BMW First Aid kits? Just want one so when I finished tidying my E30 up its got the works. And anybody got one of them plastic trays that sits in the driverside hole in the boot? Mine doesnt have one, so am assuming its just missing?

Do you want the First Aids kit or the After Aids kit...I think I have both ??

Guest FrantiC

You don't need one, its for the battery if it is in the boot.

And what First aid kit is this?

No such thing?

OK then all good. Is it just the NEW models that have them?

Just remember my mates E36 had a first aid kit. Didnt know if the E30s did or not, just thought it was a BMW trait.

There is such thing as a factory e30 kit.

Be lucky to find one around here.

Japanandrew on e30tech.com got a full un used kit for his car, but they must be very rare.

Some have a wee hole thing where you can put stuff in the boot on the drivers side, Mine does...

Must be for the ones optioned with the medical kit... Mine was optioned, but Missing.... That's where the emergency triangle is :(

my car still has the factory bmw first aid kit. has never even been used!

Yeah, Im wanting the lot. The triangle, plastic tray thing & medikit. Would look good once the car is much tidier.

And I assume the abraham website is in the USA?

I got a first aid kit, never used by the looks of things. The scissors rock tits.

You can buy it off me shady if you give me heaps of money.

I dont have heaps of money. How much is heaps, to you.

I'm not sure if it's OEM, but there are a heap of BMW first aid kits advertised on eBay UK.

edit: spelling

Edited by Sick Puppy

Why do you want one? IIRC, BMW first aid kits have about a 5 year 'best before' date. There wouldn't be much in there that you would want to use if an emergency did occur...

Please keep on topic.. Ive removed a couple of posts. The OP wants a first aid kit

Why do you want one? IIRC, BMW first aid kits have about a 5 year 'best before' date. There wouldn't be much in there that you would want to use if an emergency did occur...

Just the fact is "genuine". Stuff that may be expired, I can just replace. But I can still say "I got a genuine first aid kit" - ya know. Still keep on one, even if its just the packet. I also need the tray (sits in the side holes) not sure if 2 or 1? Just PM me anyone who has one. If any of the firstaid stuff is expired, I'll just replace it.

And thanks Glenn.

I'd just go with a later model first aid kit. Will say BMW on it and everything, but will probably be cheaper and easier to find in a complete set.

If you want a genuine e30 one, good luck with ya search!

Edited by Mark247

Guest FrantiC

I don't see the point aye seriously.

Having a full genuine tool kit is something cool, But having an original first aid kit is like meh?

Dont mind the new model kits...so yeah if anyone has one of them, hit me up.

And I know what you mean FrantiC, but if I ever decide to sell my E30, Im sure a firstaid kit (complete) would make some people a bit of inclinded to buy it. Not just that, but if I was to take it to a show or something (after new paint of course lol) and have the boot open, it would look good having the kit & triangle reflector in there - just like a new E30 would. ;)

Dont mind the new model kits...so yeah if anyone has one of them, hit me up.

And I know what you mean FrantiC, but if I ever decide to sell my E30, Im sure a firstaid kit (complete) would make some people a bit of inclinded to buy it. Not just that, but if I was to take it to a show or something (after new paint of course lol) and have the boot open, it would look good having the kit & triangle reflector in there - just like a new E30 would. ;)

Nice idea, but won't your car be anything but original?

I dont think whether an e30 has the original first aid kit or not would be enough to swing me into buying it. The little torch in the glove box on the other hand...

No, not original. I plan on doing alot to it. But to see a few items that are not often seen in an E30 (from factory) would be a bit of a bonus to some people (when on show or sale).

I dont think whether an e30 has the original first aid kit or not would be enough to swing me into buying it. The little torch in the glove box on the other hand...

Torch? Never knew they had factory torches. How did they stay in the glovebox, is there a clip or just sit in there with everything else.

What other small items were factory that you are very unlikely to find now? I'd be keen to hunt them all down & buy them.

Edited by Shady

On the right hand side of the glovebox there is a square hole that it sits in. When its in there it recharges.

Tho they seem to be hard to find, and if you do find one the batterys are usually f**ked.

Edited by RyanG

On the right hand side of the glovebox there is a square hole that it sits in. When its in there it recharges.

Tho they seem to be hard to find, and if you do find one the batterys are usually f**ked.

I think we have got Shady all excited now!

I think we have got Shady all excited now!

I had one in my E36. Was pretty lame and created only a dim light