Sign in to follow this  
topcat

537iT

not a bad day at the office.

not great weather for a dyno queen,but realistic.

10psi spring only,no boost extra controls

could be alittle leaner,would/did net a 5-8kw more.

should be a good when the 12 pound spring goes in.( :ph34r: )maybe higher

ed,more details

Posted Image

Edited by BM Weapon

That is one of the nicest torque lines I have seen. Well fricken done. 640Nm to the wheels! I'm sure driving it is like getting hit the chest with a bowling ball...

Vnice, a real credit to you Marty.

Guest FrantiC

Wow, Almost bang on what lukes m50b25 is pushing out, 261rwkw. Very nice, Amazing torque I bet that thing pulls insanely hard!

VIDZZZZZ

Get that man a pie!

Haha you know of Marty's 5am pie eating ritual?? I have never seen a man so relieved to see an engine fire on the first crank.. after turning some "sh*t" off..

Marty you may have noticed the drivers seat was moved last night to accomodate my slightly different driving position.. *nudge nudge*.. but I think you forgot to leave the keys under the door mat for me.

You now know how long it takes me to drop a gearbox and motor out of an E34.. your car gets left so very close to the hoist while you are sleeping.. another couple of metres and it would be on the hoist.. Sleep well my friend.. I work very quietly :)

Haha you know of Marty's 5am pie eating ritual?? I have never seen a man so relieved to see an engine fire on the first crank.. after turning some "sh*t" off..

Marty you may have noticed the drivers seat was moved last night to accomodate my slightly different driving position.. *nudge nudge*.. but I think you forgot to leave the keys under the door mat for me.

You now know how long it takes me to drop a gearbox and motor out of an E34.. your car gets left so very close to the hoist while you are sleeping.. another couple of metres and it would be on the hoist.. Sleep well my friend.. I work very quietly :)

qiuetly you did work my young skywalker,didnt hear much.passed out rather qiuckly,very knackered.

relieved,pissed off,happy.3 emo's in 'bout 3 milliseconds

sorry bout 'em keys,i'll see what i can do for you over the weekend.

dont go knocking the pie;-guy who gulps down chocolate milk at 6am :puke: