Sign in to follow this  
E30_318i

Repair manuals

Im looking for one for an E30. Ive been to Repco, my old man tried to get one through the local Holden dealer but they dont do them anymore (that would be the makes Gregory (I think) and Haynes) and I tried a 2nd hand bookshop. They had them all for bloody Holden Toranas, Datsuns etc. etc. but no Bimmers :(

So does anyone know where to get one from before the internet?

I think that since the Holden dealer couldnt find one, I might have to order off the net.

I have got the Haynes one. I got it from amazon.co.uk for 10 pounds (+ postage - it ended up costing around $45.00 NZ). Unless you can get a second hand one, I don't know if you will get ony cheaper than this.

But...there is a better manual than the Haynes one known as the Bentley Manual. It is available from Amazon.com. It is more expensive than the Haynes one, but definately worth it. ( I don't have a copy of it, but have borrowed one a couple of times, and photocopied the relevant pages a couple of times).

Cheers

Thanks a lot, Im checking it out now :)

That seems like a good deal as the ones at Repco were up to $80, for a Toyota Hilux, and as low as $40, for a Cortina :lol:

They should pay someone to take the Cortina one....or use it to start a fire!!!. Even $40.00 is $40.00 more than it would be worth...but then again someone owning a Cortina would get plenty of use out of it, as it would be off the road broken down, more than on it.

Guest Andrew

Bentleys manual is awesome.

Techbooks in Auckland,New Market have them.

Amazon.com have them (thats where i got mine).. Its around $120.

Yeah, its around US $35, but they also have a deal of the manual and a BMW Enthuiasts Companion book which I will probably get. Should not be more than NZ $150, including postage

also try trademe.co.nz or Ebay

but the repco near me has it and its only $15

i should really buy it??

meh ill get round to it

i dunno i saw it der in the corner and i decided to come bac for it but havent yet but it is like a red cover i thikn with a e30 like cross sectioned or somthing like that i dunno im gonna go get it in the weekend maybe