Sign in to follow this  
paulieboi

Visual customization

Tbh I would rather my car draw as little attention as possible to me (and the car itself)

Guest FrantiC

Tbh I would rather my car draw as little attention as possible to me (and the car itself)

I agree.

It's kind of like cars with flames down the sides. Gets attention, but for the wrong reason.

I dont like graphics or airbrushing...so overly used & just "blah".

But this looks good...

My opinion :)

That birdcrap photo is crack up though :lol:

Edited by Shady

Horrid.

If I saw you jump out of that car I would be tempted to perform a citizens arrest for crimes against taste!

+1

Fight the recession by customising your car like this!

The newest camo styles!

hahahaha looks like the same flock of birds come see my car after that one every morning! cept i dont get as much sh*t! u would not believe how many times i have to clean my car because of those.........(heaps and heaps of cuss words)..... :P

I have to say if I saw your car on the road I would laugh out loud, for just 2 seconds and then think oh well each to their own. The e36 would have to be one of the hardest to improve cars on the road in my opinion. A straight, uncurbed motorsport maybe hunkered down a bit is sweet as. Aftermarket lights, bumpers, glitzy paint jobs and m3 badges (ha) dont really improve the thing at all. Its bizarre really when you think of it? It is (or was) a kind of business/executive/yuppie/repmobile I supposse, so it doesnt lend itself to customisation in my opinion. Hell even the m3 is bloody restrained considering the performance it welds and it looks much like (dont hate me m3 owners) that 318is coupe on every corner.

I think the e36 suits bold straight 'colours' its too small for 2 tone or camo's or stripes (heaven forbid) in my opinion. O.k granted we dont all want silver bimmers and so forth, but trying to improve on it is at everyone's peril.

The main point is that you enjoy your car for you.

i liked the wave camo. well..... i wouldnt put in on my car but as far as camo goes i think you did a good job with it.

IMO i think it would look better with a red bonnet, but thats just me.

Actually I dont mind version #1

But your rambling posts are doing my head in - heard about sentences,grammar,syntax?