Sign in to follow this  
paulieboi

Visual customization

Not my thing

but looks pretty good

I can understand how camo makes a car look different, but how does it make a car look cool?

I suppose that can be said for anything though..

I've always liked digital camo...like this:

Posted Image

Pity it is now associated with Mad Mike :rolleyes:

^ +1 Way too much overkill imo.

why spend time or money on something so pointless & nonsensical whilst reducing the value of the vehicle?

Why spend time questioning..

yea fair enough on all a them and yea everyone has an opinion its just algood to hear it from a bmw community, an heres an updated pic so you can see what i mean by design in it like a sunrise

post-4477-1254245034.jpg

post-4477-1254245051.jpg

That looks a lot better than the original photos in this thread, but kinda looks like a sign written company car.. it's almost like you need NZARMY Recruitment written on the side lol.

Basically if I got a glimpse in town of your car I'd think it was a company car with advertising on it.

Oh by the way, can you make decals? I'm looking at getting a simple one made for my back quarter windows

Edited by Mark247

Oh by the way, can you make decals? I'm looking at getting a simple one made for my back quarter windows

yea tru i know what you mean, its just something well out of the general lol

i pmd vinyl details

I'll say it Ollie

It looks terrible in my opinion...but thats just my opinion...each to there own

I'll say it Ollie

It looks terrible in my opinion...but thats just my opinion...each to there own

I agree, Car would look better witthout the graphics and big back window graphic

haha yea well i know everyone has there opininon but thats why i did it in vinyl rather then a paint or whatever atleast when i get sick of it or change my mind i can just pull it off.

but its different for me but i do like the feedback, thank you guys

Its laughable really.....sorry mate but you did ask....however its your car so you do want you want.

You'd be better off spending the money to sort out the horrible kerb rash on the wheels before the graphics. I always think you need to have everything mint if your going to draw attention to yourself like that.

yea unfortunatly sumohow the owner b4 me managed to curb every rim all the way round????? i should post a thread on how that is possible.

yea i did ask and im takin all critsisim in cause i did ask the question, like i said i have no problem with it and i do thank every opinion cause i was wondering what everyone thought.

no doubt in a couple months ill face palm myself till im unconsious but its like that for now lol

I wouldnt necessarily call it criticism, its just not the taste of most of us on here thats all.

If you like it, do it.

Does your driveway have like a 40 degree slope to it?

yea its frustrating the house was built like that, most of the time all the applainces and stuff slide to the bottom end of the house.....i must reinforce that wall sometime!

haha nah i just didnt want to walk onto the road for a picture and wanted to fit it all in. (im not a budding young photographer myself, im much on the usless side of the photography)

Horrid.

If I saw you jump out of that car I would be tempted to perform a citizens arrest for crimes against taste!

Fight the recession by customising your car like this!

The newest camo styles!

post-3868-1254274448.jpg

Edited by MS BM

The newest camo styles!

Thats a real nice shitter

The newest camo styles!

haha some pritty shitty camo, gave me a smile anyway lol

Nevermind all the dissing and all that crap Paul.

I reckon it looks pretty mad & makes you stand out from the rest. Cheaper than a paint job & having doing it yourself BIT BY BIT, and cutting every bit by hand, makes it more impressive. :) thumbs up to you bro.

No one likes to have a car that is identical to someone elses, and this makes yours NOT indentical to someone elses. I gotta say I've never seen an E36 with Vinyl Camo in the old or the new design you have. Both looked good, but I also must say the design you have ATM looks 1000x's better.

Do what you want bro, your car. Just like me, its my car so I DGAF what any one thinks...

People always have their opinions and well we all gotta get over it if we dont like it.

M2CW.

Peace